Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Snyders JerkyRepackboxLoad DataRotoMetals2
Wideners Lee Precision

Thread: Winchester sxp sale

Boolit Buddy

Winchester sxp sale

Sportsmans outdoors has a sale on winchester sxp shotguns starting at $209. Ordered a defender flat dark earth finish comes with one cylinder choke tube for $225 with rebate.

It appears to be a Turkish made update of the old Winchester model 1200.
    It should be a good choice. The design is solid, the M16 type lockup works great, and the aluminum receiver helps the weight.
    Please post pics if you can.
    These are the good old days for pump shotguns thanks to Turkish imports. This is one area where the dollar is strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Grand Master FergusonTO35's Avatar
    The basic wood stock field SXP is down to $289.00 at my local shop. I seldom use a shotgun for anything, but they are awfully nice.
    Currently casting and loading: .32 Auto, .380 Auto, .38 Special, 9X19, .357 Magnum, .257 Roberts, 6.5 Creedmoor, .30 WCF, .308 WCF, .45-70.

Boolit Buddy
    I've been running 1300's since the '70's. They have killed everything from rats to deer. Got me to the prize table at the 2nd Chance combat shoot two or three times and numerous other events. Trap, skeet, sporting clays, 5-Stand, grouse, geese, etc. Great design and function. I haven't shot any of the new Turkish ones. I did shoot one of the Stevens copies. It was an utter ***.
    No one cares about the 1300's. If you keep an eye out, the original, US made Winchesters can be purchased at foolishly low prices. Excellent value.

Boolit Grand Master FergusonTO35's Avatar
    I think the Mossy Maverick is the best value shotgun going. Only thing I can't stand about them and Mossbergs in general is the wobbly forend on the 20 gauge.
    Currently casting and loading: .32 Auto, .380 Auto, .38 Special, 9X19, .357 Magnum, .257 Roberts, 6.5 Creedmoor, .30 WCF, .308 WCF, .45-70.

Boolit Buddy
    Got the sxp and have to say it looks nicer than my usa made winchester pump. Safety is reversible for a lefty too. Can't seem to put up pics

Boolit Buddy
    Now they have a $50 rebate on sxp, figures