Inline FabricationWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
RepackboxLee PrecisionRotoMetals2Load Data
Titan Reloading Snyders Jerky

Thread: unfired 700 350 RM Classic

unfired 700 350 RM Classic

I have a 700 Classic 350 RM that I believe has never been fired outside the factory. I have 250 grain Remington loaded ammo that could go with it. The rifle will come with the Leupold base that is shown in the pictures. I'll throw in a set of Lee reloading dies with it. I have well over a hundred Hand-loads that I'm trying to figure how to sell legally. I sent an E-mail to the ATF asking how. I want $1,650 shipped for the rifle, Leupold base and Lee dies. The factory ammo is available to the purchaser. Your FFL must accept from a non-FFL or the price will increase $30. California add $100 if your FFL will not accept from a non-FFL. Alaska and Hawaii will be actual shipping cost. Thanks for looking

USMC E-5 69-72
    Paypal is an anti-2nd amendment organization

I called the Twin Cities ATF field office and as long as I'm not setting up a business without a license and the buyer knows it is hand loads there's no problem. I have over 150 hand loads that could be available. You could dis-assemble or what-ever. The loads are all 250 grain bullets. Speer Hot Core and Hornady SP. The powders are IMR4320 and IMR4895, I believe.

USMC E-5 69-72
    Paypal is an anti-2nd amendment organization

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by dakota View Post
    I called the Twin Cities ATF field office and as long as I'm not setting up a business without a license and the buyer knows it is hand loads there's no problem. I have over 150 hand loads that could be available. You could dis-assemble or what-ever. The loads are all 250 grain bullets. Speer Hot Core and Hornady SP. The powders are IMR4320 and IMR4895, I believe.
    What about civil liability if something goes wrong?