RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingWideners
Lee PrecisionInline FabricationLoad DataRepackbox
Reloading Everything
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 358 Win Project

Boolit Buddy
    @W.R.Buchanan- That will be nice to see

Saeco still makes the RCBS plain base 200 grain flat point mould in a dual cavity iron mould. It is the same design that RCBS discontinued, that makes a fine double powder coated 358 bullet, without a gas check for 2,000 fps plus shooting without fouling. Use them in my AR rifles.
    “There is a remedy for all things, save death.“
    Cervantes

“Never give up, never quit.”
    Robert Rogers
    Roger’s Rangers

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.
    Will Rogers

Something is determined to stop my 358 Win build on the Mauser, I got the de-cocking thumb piece on the firing pin cut off, and smoothed out, safety mounted, 100% bolt lugs in contact and the receiver threads trued and the receiver's face squared with a mandrel.
    Then Saturday, a week ago had a mean thunderstorm and a tornado that went across the house, barn and shop without touching down, trees thrashing around in all directions at once. A real close call. Rained so hard at the peak I could not see outside, took 3 days of dry to get the tractor out of the barn and on the ground. Was too wet to plough and too soupy to disk and too soggy to light, as the old saying goes. Took 3 days to pick up the downed trees and big limbs with the grapple and a full day to burn the pile. Another day to repair the fence, from the downed tree that fell across the fence.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0176DCDE-5905-4D4C-9D87-4A2EA90F9373.jpg   663D1359-249D-42F7-BF9A-44FD24D71BF3.jpg  
    “There is a remedy for all things, save death.“
    Cervantes

“Never give up, never quit.”
    Robert Rogers
    Roger’s Rangers

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.
    Will Rogers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12