Scored a new unused but secondhand Lee 312 - 155 6 cavity to speed up my production of boolits for my 94 30/30.
I have to say right now me and money ain't easily parted and when I saw the cost of a set of handles I wasn't happy. Amazon for £4 ($5.50 ?) I got a pair of welding clamps, 5 minutes with an angle grinder and they were adapted.
The next issue was the pointy nature of the cast boolit, so eventually I came up with a modification that involved drilling thru each mold cavity and reaming out to 0.25", I bought some 0.25" aluminum rivets from amazon, and ground them back to the correct length to provide a 0.25" wide
flat point, this also cuts about 4 or 5 grains off the weight of the boolit. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rivets.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	86.5 KB 
ID:	312685
This image gives an idea of the welding clamp and shows one of the fitted rivets out for inspection.
I now have to secure them to one half of the mold but unfortunately life has intervened so it'll get done after the crucifixion (the local church has a re-enactment every easter)
So I'll complete the thread early next week.