Any and all are welcome to the twice yearly event.

http://smith-wessonforum.com/lounge/...th-2023-a.html

First Post from the link,

“…
Quote Originally Posted by Shootgood View Post
The Spring bunch will be taking place Saturday April 15th 2023 from 9am to 3pm.

The address for the gun club the Bunch is held at is North Olmsted Sportsman Club 5743 Bradley Rd. North Olmsted Ohio 44070.

Admission is $5 and we ask that everyone brings a plate of food (can be a main course, side or dessert) enough for roughly 10 people. Plates, plastic silverware, bowls and napkins will be provided. Bring a friend if they like guns. Please feel free to bring Smith and Wesson guns, grips, boxes etc. to display, trade or sell (Colts and other collectibles are also welcome, but we want to keep the theme as S&W focused and are trying to stay away from newer tactical stuff like Glocks and AR). I am handling the internet part for Marty Prather who is keeping the show going so if you have any ? please message me or I can put you in touch with Marty.

Directions: take the Stearns-Crocker exit off I480 and go north. The first rd on the right is Lorain Rd.(turn left) and go about a mile ro Barton rd and (turn rt). The first stop sign is Bradley rd.(turn rt.)The club is about 100 yards on the right and I'd a tan building with a gravel parking lot and trap field.

There are quite a few hotels at exits 69&66 off of I-480.

This puts us about 2 weeks away! Hope to see some new people as well as the regular attendees.

Gary
Not so much a sales venue as a place to meet and see displays.

A good group of folks, and good food.

Kevin