Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
RepackboxSnyders JerkyLee PrecisionLoad Data
Reloading Everything Wideners

Thread: WTB or trade for 375 Ruger Brass and die set

Boolit Buddy

WTB or trade for 375 Ruger Brass and die set

Looking to get into some 375 Ruger brass and dies. I would be open to a trade or a purchase. For trade I have 338 win mag brass, dies, 30-06 brass, dies, 308 brass, dies, 375h&h brass, dies. Also have other reloading stuff as well. If anyone has a set of dies and some brass they could let go of let me know?
    It is the soldier, not the reporter, Who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, Who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the organizer, Who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, Who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag, And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protestor to burn the flag
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...od-trade/page3

Boolit Buddy
    If no one can help...Midway has several makes of .375 Ruger dies in stock (I have RCBS and they've worked well for me)...Midsouth only has the Hornady dies.

Neither place has brass in stock. I haven't seen any local for well over a year. Midway seems to have a more realistic price on things out of stock; it's the price for when they do get it in stock. $87.99 per 50. A lot more than it was several years ago! I am at my comfort level of .375 Ruger brass, so if I sold you some it would have to be 50 pieces at full replacement cost to me. $87.99 plus $10.20 USPS (to get it to you) plus $10.20 USPS back to me when I can find some more. $108.39 total for 50 pieces of "new" .375 Ruger brass.

Boolit Buddy

I think I have a die set nailed down. Now looking for just brass. I ended up getting a good deal on a 375 Ruger recently so of course my good fortune could be that someone couldn't find ammo and pr brass for it. Anyhow I heard you may be able to fire form 300 prc to 375 ruger and vis versa. Don't want to do all that work if I don't have to. I hear ya LeonardC!! I would much prefer to get some off someone who doesn't need it. I sit here looking at a few hundred 375h&h cases I have had for years knowing one day I will buy a high dollar 375 again.

I have 20 loaded rounds of the Hornady DG 300gr stuff but hate to think thats it for ammo and brass even though this is no target rifle. I may be a hoarder/prepper/nut case I guess? ��
    It is the soldier, not the reporter, Who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, Who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the organizer, Who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, Who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag, And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protestor to burn the flag
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...od-trade/page3