WidenersRepackboxSnyders JerkyLoad Data
RotoMetals2Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
Reloading Everything Titan Reloading

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Monday, March 20

For Thought and Meditation - Monday, March 20

Good morning all. Here's a timely message and a great blessing to start off the week. Have a safe and blessed day.

He Never Fails
    Hagee Ministries

The Lord is righteous in her midst, He will do no unrighteousness. Every morning He brings His justice to light; He never fails…
    Zephaniah 3:5

Jesus is a Savior worth having. Many people measure the value of something based on its reliability. Is it of good quality? Will it perform consistently? Can I trust it? If you have ever owned an old jalopy, you quickly come to appreciate the value of dependability!

We live in a shifting-sand world. A man’s word is no longer his bond. Contracts and legal clauses are required to seal the deal; mere handshakes no longer suffice. Promises seem made to be broken. Conflicting voices make guarantees they do not deliver. The ground beneath our feet can be unstable and insecure. Stories are slanted. Perspectives are perverted. Expectations are exhausted. Vows are violated.

If you are weary of the disappointment, consider the Rock (Deuteronomy 32:4). In Jesus, we find the stability, the solid ground beneath our feet. In Him, we live in a kingdom that cannot be shaken (Hebrews 12:28). Across the centuries, no person who ever put their trust in Him found themselves disappointed or without hope (Isaiah 49:23). He will not walk away. He will not turn His back (Hebrews 13:5). He is not fickle. He does not change like shifting shadows (James 1:17). He is the tried and true, utterly reliable, the same yesterday, today, and forever (Hebrews 13:8).

We can take Him at His word. Heaven and earth will disappear, but His word will remain forever (Matthew 24:35). His promises to us are always “Yes” and “Amen” (II Corinthians 1:20). His amen is a “truly,” a “let it be so.” John the Revelator called Jesus the “Amen, the Faithful and True Witness” (Revelation 3:14). He is proven. We can trust Him.

Unwavering, secure, dependable, trustworthy – Jesus is a Savior worth having. We find shelter under the shadow of His wings (Psalm 17:8). He holds us lovingly, safely in His hand, and nothing nor no one can snatch us away (John 10:28). We can count on His welcome, His smile, His good heart towards us. He never falters. He never fails.

Today's Blessing:

Jesus, my Rock and my Redeemer! Thank You for Your faithfulness through the generations. Teach me to be like You. Establish me in all Your ways. Let my words be true. Help me keep my promises. Help me to be a faithful spouse, a present parent, a dependable employee, a trustworthy friend. I trust in You. In Your name…Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

Amen....thank You Jesus for saving us!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    Yes, Amen thank you Jesus.

Amen, thanks for the reminders.
    Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

Boolit Master

Amen, a great message today!

We need this now more than ever.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free