MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxReloading EverythingInline Fabrication
Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingWideners
Lee Precision Load Data
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Target pistols

Quote Originally Posted by sd5782 View Post
    20 years ago I purchased the Gamo single stroke pneumatic target gun. Basement accurate and a decent trigger. They position it as a target gun. I see it now sold at pyramid air as the Air Venturi V10 Match. I’m not sure how the new version stacks up to the old. Probably made in China now too. Might be worth your research.
    I've got the Non Target version of that gun. it was about $65 back in the day. Wish I would have sprung for the Target Model with the Wood Grips back then, as they were around $125ish Now Pyramyd is asking $270. Never shot mine enough to get good with it, It's not a Glock.

Always wanted an FWB65. Got to hold one once at a gun show but couldn't afford it. Now I really can't afford one !!!

Randy
    Last edited by W.R.Buchanan; 05-31-2023 at 06:13 PM.
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Boolit Buddy
    In the 70.s I had a Walther LP3 air pistol,manual cocking .nice upright grip angle for 1911 practice,I was shooting a gold cup .45, and a high standard military.22 at the time.it was perfect for indoors.Cheep to run and very accurate. Mal in au.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12