I bought a Max-9 based on my Ruger LC9-S Pro pistol. I really liked the pistol and was going to do my mandatory LEO's qualification and the trigger on the Max-9 locked up and would not function. So I finished the qualification with my S&W 45 Shield and when I got home I called Ruger and explained the problem with the locked up trigger. They sent me a box and a label and I included a very detailed letter explaining the problem and in less than 2 weeks the pistol was home. They said that they had gone through the pistol and did some repairs; however, I did not trust it as it had a problem that would have been disasterious if it had been a real problem when it failed.....so I went to the range and ran 100 rounds through it and it performed well but the trigger just was not right in my own mind....I then mounted a Sig Romeo on it and continued to shoot it but I just was not satisficed with the trigger.

I went looking for a replacement trigger and after a lot or research I ran across a Galloway Precision Maxxis Short Stroke Trigger for my Max-9. The testimonies were outstanding so I bought one. I watched their videos on replacement the Ruger factory trigger with the Maxxis Short Stroke Trigger and went to the range. I cant tell you how well it performed and it is hands above the factory trigger. The best shot in our club tried it out and commented on how crisp and good the trigger is. Shooting that pistol with the red dot and the Galloway Precision trigger system really made a tremendous difference and I am super happy with that combination....the long and the short is if ya need a new replacement trigger it would behoove you to give them a look and see what they have to fix your problem.

If ya have any questions please feel free to pm me and we can hash it out! Paul