MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
RepackboxLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingWideners
Load Data Reloading Everything
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Dating over 50.

Boolit Master
    A guy I knew from the 70s and did a lot of deals with was a narcissist and a pathological liar.....he had four wives that I knew of ,and was always cheating when he was married.....he also had a great aversion to paying his debts........never the less ,he had the gift of the gab ,and made a lot of money at times .......when I retired ,I let everyone go that owed me money,anyhoo,he paid me up to within $700 ,which meant I couldnt bankrupt him........then when he found Id written everything off,he wanted his money back.

Quote Originally Posted by snowwolfe View Post
    When you date anyone, the first couple of you are meeting the person they want to represent. After a month or so you peel off the layers and see who they really are.
    This so true, you need to push their buttons to see who they are really. Because of at first you both want to impress each other and then the true self comes out for who each is. One can not keep up try to impress the other in time they let their guard down. I seen it with many I talk with on line.
    Life Member of NRA,NTA,DAV ,ITA. Also member of FTA,CBA

Boolit Buddy
    Lots of good insight here. I’m 65 and I lost my wife of 33 years last November, to a brain tumor. I’m not actively looking for someone but the opinions you guys have posted are very interesting to read.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345