Titan ReloadingInline FabricationLee PrecisionRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataReloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
Wideners RotoMetals2

Thread: update 3-8-23

Boolit Master

Post update 3-8-23

On her. Nothing. No news other than she is now over covid and back at her mother's house still waiting for the cancer treatments that were supposed to start over a month ago.

On me. Dr appointment went ok. Thing in my chest is a cyst. It keeps getting infected. It has to be surgically removed. I have to fight Social Security Disability again so that I can get medical coverage so that it can be removed. My iron count in my blood is through the room again. Hemochromatosis. I need phlebotomy(s) (bloodletting basically) again. Again can't afford without insurance. I have had a mild stroke. Maybe more than one. Dr needs to do lab work to see what can be done. Need insurance to cover all of that too. Warned me "the big one" is coming if we don't do something. My blood pressure is high again as well. Gave me medicine for the vertigo. Long and short is nothing can be done until I have insurance so I have try to fight social security disability again. Oh and I should avoid stress and stressful situations like fighting social security disability, and generally anything that causes me anxiety or stress... On the upside I am losing about 2 lbs a week right now so I am down to 314 again! Prays, smokes, positive vibes appreciated. God Bless.

Richard
    Yes I can be long winded. Yes I follow rabbit trails. Yes I admit when I am wrong. Your mileage may vary.

Keep your powder dry. Watch yer Top knot.

"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"

Yes there were "Short" 45 Colts! http://www.leverguns.com/articles/taylor/45_short_colt.htm

Vendor Sponsor

Prayers will be sent for a great outcome and healing
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

Boolit Grand Master
    Prayers GoodOlBoy.

Boolit Grand Master FergusonTO35's Avatar
    Sent!
    Currently casting and loading: .32 Auto, .380 Auto, .38 Special, 9X19, .357 Magnum, .257 Roberts, 6.5 Creedmoor, .30 WCF, .308 WCF, .45-70.

Praying hard.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Hang in there…praying for y’all
    ...Speak softly & carry a big stick...

Boolit Master

Praying for both of you.
    NRA Benefactor Member NRA Golden Eagle

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOlBoy View Post
    On her. Nothing. No news other than she is now over covid and back at her mother's house still waiting for the cancer treatments that were supposed to start over a month ago.

On me. Dr appointment went ok. Thing in my chest is a cyst. It keeps getting infected. It has to be surgically removed. I have to fight Social Security Disability again so that I can get medical coverage so that it can be removed. My iron count in my blood is through the room again. Hemochromatosis. I need phlebotomy(s) (bloodletting basically) again. Again can't afford without insurance. I have had a mild stroke. Maybe more than one. Dr needs to do lab work to see what can be done. Need insurance to cover all of that too. Warned me "the big one" is coming if we don't do something. My blood pressure is high again as well. Gave me medicine for the vertigo. Long and short is nothing can be done until I have insurance so I have try to fight social security disability again. Oh and I should avoid stress and stressful situations like fighting social security disability, and generally anything that causes me anxiety or stress... On the upside I am losing about 2 lbs a week right now so I am down to 314 again! Prays, smokes, positive vibes appreciated. God Bless.

Richard
    Richard, It sure sounds like your plate is really loaded. Prayers for healing and comfort.....Father, I come to You to pray for Richard to be successful in getting Social Security to give him the coverage he needs so that he can reduce his stress, get his blood pressure under control and his blood ailment to be resolved. Please give Richard comfort and healing as well as be the Guide to his medical team so that they can come up with the right treatments to heal him and restore him unto his family and friends. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

Lord, help Rich with his healing and bring him comfort.

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent!

Boolit Master

We are still praying for you both.

Boolit Grand Master
    Prayers for you and all.
    Don Verna