Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2WidenersSnyders Jerky
RepackboxTitan ReloadingInline FabricationReloading Everything
Load Data MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Christmas gift.

Boolit Master

Christmas gift.

CHRISTMAS JUST CAME FOR ME. a while ago I was looking into a DADDY AMMO shot shell press, and said that I was very much interested in one. but no chance of obtaining one of them. well guess what? this AM, georgeonedollor was seen driving away from my local USPS, and left a package for me. and when I opened it up not only was the hand loader that I wanted in it, but also there was a roll crimper in the package also. so I got the whole package that is used for hand loading. his minions are listening to the chatter on the site. and he for sure check's in with them. thank you and GOD BLESS. I am now after I get off of this thing going to start trying it out. again thank you georgeonedollor! if you swing back by my house while still in the area, there will be a bottle of single malt scotch on the door step for you.

Boolit Master
    guess what? I just went out side and the bottle is gone. hope he doesn't' open it up till he gets home. enjoy it.

Boolit Master
    I tried it out & it is a great hand loading tool. simple, quite fast. it has a star crimper for a 6 star crimp on hulls. I loaded 10 hulls with 20 grs. of RED DOT & a shot cup, 1 OZ, of # 9 shot. blasted a turkey target. thought you guys would like to know how they work?

Boolit Master
    Good man, that George! He’s visited me once or twice. Best people are right here

Boolit Master
    sigep1764. you are so right. they are not only the best but the greatest people. right there in your time of need, the saying is THE HADOW KNOWS? well George also knows. he is a mysterious guy sorta an IMP! GOD bless him for his unselfishness help.