Load DataSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2Lee Precision
WidenersTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Repackbox Inline Fabrication
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (Don't spit your coffee on your keyboard, but..) Looking for 35 WCF Dies and brass.

(Don't spit your coffee on your keyboard, but..) Looking for 35 WCF Dies and brass.

I know, I know..... Unicorn gills, mermaid feet, hens teeth, etc....but as stated, looking for 35WCF dies and brass. Seems a really nice '95 might be following me home, so time to get prepared.

PM what ya' might have and how many second mortgages I might need to talk ya' out of it!

Thanks! Trails...
    "Do not follow where the path might lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" Ralph Waldo Emerson

Moderator Emeritus

Just did a quick search. Never heard of these folks but look legit but what do I know. These what you are looking for?

REDDING 35 WINCHESTER FULL LENGTH SIZER 2-DIE SET

https://www.eabco.net/Redding-35-Win...t_p_15160.html

Boolit Buddy
    It’s out there , I saw brass at the canton Ohio gun show this weekend

eabco is legit. they're not too far from where i live. Great company. good people. small place, not a large web presence, but been around a long time.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by MrWolf View Post
    Just did a quick search. Never heard of these folks but look legit but what do I know. These what you are looking for?

REDDING 35 WINCHESTER FULL LENGTH SIZER 2-DIE SET

https://www.eabco.net/Redding-35-Win...t_p_15160.html
    They are legit and an excellent company to deal with.
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

you know, now you got me thinking, I want to say I saw a set of 35 WIN components and dies on the back shelf of the LGS the other day. Looks like I get to make another trip!

Boolit Mold
    https://www.grafs.com/catalog/category/categoryId/2074

You can also form from 7x65 rimmed brass in a RCBS form and trim die

Keep an eye on ebay and Gunbroken. I didn't have to look for long to find my stuff.

Boolit Master
    eabco is a good outfit, short 35 Win can be made from 30-40 Krag,maybe 303 Brit, might might be too short, just expand neck, 7x65 rimmed may require sizing or turning the head in front of the rim, .35 win - .461, 7x65R - .468

Boolit Grand Master
    Will look, think I have a set of dies still. I had a '95 in 35wcf at one time.

Boolit Grand Master
    Looks like I already sold them years past. If you don't find any, we have a gun show this weekend and I could look out for a set for you.

Boolit Master
    Can't help except to say that I too have had good dealings with eabco back in the day.
    But I really did want to mention how helpful folks are here.

Boolit Master
    CH4D lists them as well.

I appreciate all the feedback fellas... Keep it coming! I also have trade fodder (brass, dies, etc.) if someone has 35 Win things lurking in the shadows collecting dust!

Thanks! Trails...
    "Do not follow where the path might lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" Ralph Waldo Emerson

I have the one on the right with Cupro nickel bullet and Peters 35 WCF head stamp.
    I can pull it down and mail the brass if you want it.
    .30 Army on the left. The rim on the .35 looks thinner front to back than the Krag ( to me).

My '95 will tightly close on unsized Lapua brand 7X65R brass - my 35Win. single shot is tighter chambered and the brass stops about 1/8" short of chambering.
    This brass will work best with a minimum of fuss though.

Quote Originally Posted by anothernewb View Post
    eabco is legit. they're not too far from where i live. Great company. good people. small place, not a large web presence, but been around a long time.
    Recently purchased a few bags of 30cal sabots from them, items arrived quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Huvius View Post
    My '95 will tightly close on unsized Lapua brand 7X65R brass - my 35Win. single shot is tighter chambered and the brass stops about 1/8" short of chambering.
    This brass will work best with a minimum of fuss though.
    THIS is interesting! And it seems 7x65R is not quite unobtainium.....I think I'll be giving this a go for the cost of 20 or so pieces of brass and we'll see what happens!

Quote Originally Posted by Texas by God View Post

I have the one on the right with Cupro nickel bullet and Peters 35 WCF head stamp.
    I can pull it down and mail the brass if you want it.
    .30 Army on the left. The rim on the .35 looks thinner front to back than the Krag ( to me).
    Appreciate the offer TbG....but don't want to sacrifice a collectible piece of ammo for one piece of brass. It's worth more as a cool original loaded round, and it's looking like I'll have workarounds for usable brass.

EABCO in the olden times, I believe was called the E. Arthur Brown Company. I remember their advertising from a few decades ago.

What I seem to remember is you needed their .22 conversion kits for your 1911 or you had to surrender your man card.

And if you didn't own a 1911 you could never own a man card.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast