Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingLee Precision
Snyders JerkyLoad DataRepackboxWideners
Reloading Everything RotoMetals2

Thread: Going to try and post pictures

Boolit Grand Master
    Last edited by dverna; 02-21-2023 at 11:21 AM.
    Don Verna

It appears to be a successful test!

DG

Boolit Grand Master
    DG,

I am going to try to post a Marlin 1894 in the S&S and see how it goes. I have been using other sites to sell of my stuff and George came to my aid on the Winchester Cherokee I posted a couple of weeks ago.

Would prefer to sell here if I can.
    Don Verna

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by dverna View Post
    DG,

I am going to try to post a Marlin 1894 in the S&S and see how it goes. I have been using other sites to sell of my stuff and George came to my aid on the Winchester Cherokee I posted a couple of weeks ago.

Would prefer to sell here if I can.
    As I had advised, Don (dverna) imho the major challenge with posting photos on this site is their SIZE. Costly/advanced programs are not needed; simply copying a photo to, say, your desktop, and then import to a Word document. Crop the photo and shrink it (if needed) to maybe 1/3rd to 1/2- page size, and save the image as a *.jpg. Then... using third icon from right on page, click this; browse computer; find your saved photo... and upload.
    (My offer for you to send me photos which I will reduce and send back still is on )
    geo

Boolit Grand Master
    George, I really appreciate your offer to provide ongoing assistance, but I am stubborn and wanted to "noddle this out". I seem to be able to post most of my pictures by simple cropping. If it that does not work, move the camera back and then have more "useless" area I can crop out.

So far it has worked, and you were correct about the issue being picture size. My old phone would let me send pictures with different resolution but this new iPhone either does not do it or I do not know how to do it. But cropping works so I am set.

I have another 10 Winchester Commemoratives to sell so I will have plenty of practice. If I run into a challenge, I will reach out to you.

Again, thank you for posting those pictures on my first gun. A gentleman here purchased it, and he was very pleased with the gun. Hopefully I will find good homes for the rest of the herd.
    Don Verna

Posting pics. here as well as a few other forums I am a member of is very easy with the,
    tap-a-talk app.

RP

Monte Walsh "You have No idea how little I care".