Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyTitan ReloadingWideners
MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationRepackboxLoad Data
Lee Precision RotoMetals2
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 311440 group buy

I would take one off your hands also. Let me know. Jay
    "The .30-06 is never a mistake." Townsend Whelen

"THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
    Thomas Paine

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by bdoyle
    I tried to order the moulds this morning. Called lee and was told 'pat' will be back on wednesday. They want to sent me some design sheets. I tried to tell them that I had the design but was told Pat wasn't there. So I will call again on Wednesday. I have orders for 47 moulds but was thinking about placing an order for 50 and I'll cover the other three. I'm sure I will be able to sell them.
    Brian
    ...........Brian, ya don't need to call them. Are you gonna pay via CC? If so, attach a cover sheet to the boolit drawing. Say, "I want 50 moulds cut to the attached drawing and my CC # and exp date is XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX, 6-07. My phone # is: XXX-XXX-XXXX, my e-mail is: whatever.

Ship to: With your address

And a thank you very much.

Then about 3-4 weeks later you can call them up and ask about the mould order. Then you WILL need Pat there as the nice lady won't know squat.

.............Buckshot

PS: When I had my 8mm mould done I could have ordered 10 more. I've had enquiries still about the 6.5mm and the 3 extra I DID order are gone!
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Boolit Buddy
    Buckshot,
    I called back later that day (monday) and decided that I would just mail the order in with a check. Went out priority mail with delivery confirmation. I gave ph#'s and email in the letter. When I see it was delivered I will call them again to see that all is well. Then we wait... I just might have to find another 30 cal something.
    Two of the extra 3 are already spoken for that leaving only one extra. I sure some one will come along.

Brian

Boolit Buddy
    Well, According to the post office lee has our order. I'll call tomorrow to verify. All the (3) extras are now spoken for.

Brian

Super Moderator

Well, According to the post office lee has our order. I'll call tomorrow to verify. All the (3) extras are now spoken for.

Brian
    ...............If you'd have ordered 10 extra they'd have been gone before Lee even shipped them back to you. I think when Sundog jumped up and did the 6 banger Lee soupcan deal he only had a few guys early on who'd commited. He was going to sell the balance off via Castpics. I really don't remember any of the details but I think they all just disappeared without much effort.

.............Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Boolit Grand Master

Brian

Any news? I'm posting this mostly to keep it on the page.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Buddy
    Well...
    They gots our money, They know what we want, They agreed to make it (the way we want it) and we gots to wait!

I was going to give it a while and see if we are on the horizon or not. Probably call after the holiday. This is really the most difficult part of the deal.

Brian

Boolit Grand Master

Well... This is really the most difficult part of the deal.

Brian

Amen to that!
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Buddy
    Any word from Lee?

B.S.

Boolit Buddy
    I just called Lee, the phone lady looked it up and said it was in the middle of the stack. They cashed our check so I hope it won't be TOO long.

Brian

Boolit Buddy
    Well since I now know a little more about casting than I did when this GB was in process, I would like to have one of these molds should any extras or change of minds happen. Just wanted to make all aware of my desires and apologize for not knowing any better to get in on the buy in the first place.
    thanks
    Dave

Boolit Buddy
    Just checking to see if there is any word from Lee.

BS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123