I've got a mold for the .50 LEE R.E.A.L, 320 grain boolit that I like. Accuracy was terrible to start with, but powder coating them improved that, and a felt wad made them decent at 100 yds (5 inch groups). But, I'd like to try a couple of different boolits to see if I can improve on these. I know the gun can do better; Thor copper conicals give <3 in groups at 100 yds. Given the hunting rules in Colorado, I'm limited to full-bore conicals. I'd like to try a couple different ones before buying a mold.

The main two I'm interested in are the Lyman Maxi-Ball (.50, 370 grain, Item# 504617) and the Lee Minie-Ball (.50, 360 grain, Mold# 500-360-M, SKU# 90472). Does anyone cast these in pure lead? Would anyone be willing to sell me maybe a dozen of each? Would love to try them out in my T/C Pro Hunter FX before buying a mold of my own (especially the pricier Lyman mold).

Edited:
Also, if I can get ahold of the test bullets, I'll post up the results for any other Pro Hunter FX users out there. There seems to be pretty minimal info around on these three boolits and the FX, particularly for powder coated versions.