Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionLoad DataSnyders Jerky
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxReloading EverythingWideners
Inline Fabrication RotoMetals2

Thread: going after youtube guntubers

Boolit Buddy

going after youtube guntubers

I really hate that YouTube is attacking gun channels again with new dumb rules against even putting magazines in rifles or installing red dots, and i am worried they have gone after the reloaders on there. A couple of the channels i follow were suspended for a couple weeks. One of the guys i follow is Johnny's reloading bench, he usually puts out a video a week, and has taught me a lot about reloading, but he has gone silent for 3-4 weeks. I hope he is not done. I have an account on rumble, but it is really hard to search, does anyone know how to search it better or a website that the guntubers are on or can turn to.

I hope that if Youtube goes toast on us that Rumble will be the next stop, and that we will all be able to adapt. So far, I haven't actually messed around on Rumble yet even though we are signed up.... I am pretty much hooked on Youtube, and don't actually have an account. My wife has us streaming on Apple TV, and Youtube is there for the taking, without signing up to anything. jd
    It seems that people who do almost nothing, often complain loudly when it's time to do it.

Can somebody give us an address and email address so we can tell them they are not doing a good job?

Boolit Master
    Think its called GOOGLE.
    Stop being blinded by your own ignorance.

I mean many here seem to really dislike YouTube gun and reloading channels so......
    A wise man will try to learn as much from a fool as he will from a master, for all have something to teach- Uncle Iroh
    MS Army Guard 2016-2021

Boolit Buddy
    I mean some of the channels kinda suck, what will a 50 bmg go threw today? I get that gets old quick. But others are really cool, bolt action reloading gets into the technical stuff and test the affect of neck tension and accuracy and many other things and has some cool equipment, and johnnys reloading bench, just does a lot of bullet testing and shows you his success and failures and problems. Just learn a lot from them

God Family and Guns has felt the pinch a few weeks ago, they began demonitizing his videos, he had no choice but to go to Patreon with most of his stuff. Langly Outdoors, (mostly 2A videos) has gotten bit so hard he pulled down over 300 videos and is currently setting up on Second Press. Whoo Tee Whoo, (fun gun and hunting videos) just got off a two week ban for showing how a certain gun worked.
    Liberalism is a cult divorced from reality.

YouTube gun videos are like just about everything else in life....there is good and there is garbage.

Boolit Master
    And here I thought things might be getting better.
    Stop being blinded by your own ignorance.

I to am Interested In the Rumble, Just do not know how to use it. You can keep GOOGLE. Guess We all will have to learn.
    Give me something to believe in. Poison
    Arosmith What it takes
    A 12 step program