MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
Load DataReloading EverythingRepackboxTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2 Snyders Jerky
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I just ran out of Bullseye...what now.

Last edited by 243winxb; 01-29-2023 at 09:07 AM.

Boolit Buddy
    If you want to put some real sport into your searching adventure try to find some 32 Winchester Special ammo sitting on a shelf for sale for less than $4 a round.

Boolit Master
    Green Dot works too. I've used it with good results in .38 spl and .45 Colt

Powder is starting to become available, but at the new normal price which is nearly double of the old price. I would settle for the same 2x price if LRP were available.

Boolit Master

Hey guys,
    Thanks for all the comments. I was mostly ranting about the firearms industry. They keep coming out with new stuff but can not fill the orders for their current products. I see all of their announcement that they are trying to catch up production but it seems to stay the same. There are some things I have been trying to find for over 2 years. Tried to find any 32-20 brass recently?

I shoot once a week with some other distinguished senior shooters (old farts). We do steel challenge shooting usually with revolvers. Life has been easy. When the empty bucket gets full, slap the 38spl. toolhead in the Dillon, load it with Bullseye and pull the handle. I shoot the little Lee 105TC over some Bullseye. At least I did.

I guess I have just gotten lazy in my senior years. I found I have a 5# jug of Clean Shot that I got from Grafs. They were giving a free toaster or something if you bought some. I never liked it for 12ga. I think it will do fine for 38's. I have loaded up some test loads and will establish a new load next time I go to the range.

I guess we just need to melt down our 30-30's and get 360 Buckhammers then we will be fine.
    Remember the Law of Probability - The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12