Inline FabricationSnyders JerkyLoad DataWideners
Lee PrecisionRepackboxRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
Titan Reloading MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Prayers for a school mate

Boolit Grand Master FergusonTO35's Avatar

Prayers for a school mate

Hey folks. A lady I went to school with now has had two of her three children die. First one a couple of years ago, second one yesterday. Both were in their early 20's. Her name is Melissa, please keep her in prayer.
    Currently casting and loading: .32 Auto, .380 Auto, .38 Special, 9X19, .357 Magnum, .257 Roberts, 6.5 Creedmoor, .30 WCF, .308 WCF, .45-70.

Boolit Master

Prayers for comfort, understanding and grace for this lady in the Name of our Lord And Savior Christ Jesus, amen.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Oh my gosh, that's terrible. Praying for God's comfort in Melissa's time of grief.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Thanks. She has made alot of bad choices in her life, and sadly her 2 kids met their end doing the same thing. First one was doing 90 in a 45 and crashed, word is the second one was drugs. I really hope the third child learns from all this. I'm not trying to be mean or critical, just stating fact.
    Currently casting and loading: .32 Auto, .380 Auto, .38 Special, 9X19, .357 Magnum, .257 Roberts, 6.5 Creedmoor, .30 WCF, .308 WCF, .45-70.

Boolit Master

Hard to imagine parents burying their kids instead of the other way around…
    Prayers & comfort for Melissa & the rest of the family.
    ...Speak softly & carry a big stick...

Boolit Master

Oh Lord, please bring your hope and healing to Melissa and family.

Boolit Master
    As someone who's buried a child, prayers for the peace that can only come from God!

Dear Lord please let Melissa and her family find the path that leads to the narrow gate.
    Oh great, another thread that makes me spend money.

Boolit Master

Oh how sad, I am holding up the family for God to give peace and comfort.

Thanks so much!

Well, some minor comfort. According to Melissa her son had actually been clean for awhile and no drugs or paraphernalia were found in his home. I don't know if an autopsy is going to be done or not, but the ER doc said he thinks it was heart failure from all the previous drug abuse.

Moderator Emeritus

Father, I come to You to pray for comfort and healing from the loss of her second child. Losing one child is bad but the loss of a second is unbelievable. Please give Melissa comfort and take her down the path of the wonderful times they shared. Father please intercede and help Melissa! AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Prayers for Melissa and more importantly her last son.

Prayers sent for Melissa and son.

Prayers for God's grace for Melissa and her son.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Heavenly Father, be with Melissa at this time of grief and loss. Comfort her with your Holy Spirit, and ease her pain.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Thanks so much guys. Her son's funeral was yesterday. I wasn't there because I don't really know her anymore, but my best friend and his wife were. Melissa's ex/the kid's dad showed up and made a scene straight out of National Lampoons. First he demanded that the minister allow him to preach the funeral instead so he could testify about the evils of drugs. Once that was denied, he started agitating for them to let him perform a rap song he wrote as a tribute to his son. Nobody said it but I suspect the guy was under the influence. He left when somebody called the cops. His new wife and their kids did stay I guess so he would have some kind of presence there, which was super awkward because nobody including Melissa had ever met them before. All I can say is grief does weird things to people, especially if they were off the rails to begin with.

Well that sounds like it didn't go well for anyone. Praying that Melissa and her son find God's comfort.

Yes indeed.