Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingLoad DataLee Precision
RepackboxWidenersInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2 Titan Reloading

Thread: Rimfire peep sight set

Rimfire peep sight set

Looking for a set of rimfire sights. Prefer an adjustable peep sight for the rear and a brass bead for the front. I like the Skinner style sights and was going to order a set but I keep getting directed to PayPal for payment and I refuse to use that service.

Thanks for looking.

Boolit Master
    If you are looking for a cheap but accurate set, Daisy sells a set of air gun sights, last time I bought a set it was about $45.00, they look cheap and funky, but are tough and accurate, I put a set on my .50 front stuffer and a friend did the same, they hold up, movements are true.

Quote Originally Posted by BLAHUT View Post
    If you are looking for a cheap but accurate set, Daisy sells a set of air gun sights, last time I bought a set it was about $45.00, they look cheap and funky, but are tough and accurate, I put a set on my .50 front stuffer and a friend did the same, they hold up, movements are true.
    Well, I'm building a copy of a Remington #6 from scratch. I'm not worried about it looking completely original but I would like to shoot it and I'm kind of stuck on a particular sight type. I'll look into the Daisy sights because I'm not familiar with them. Thank you for the suggestion.

I just listed some steel Lyman sights for 22. $125 shipped.

USMC E-5 69-72
    Paypal is an anti-2nd amendment organization

.22 Peep sights

I have an adjustable Redfield rear peep sight and front ramp. Missing the actual 'bead' front sight. I think mine clamps on to the 'grooved' receiver of a .22 rifle? I can check it at home later. I was supposed to get, and the box states for a SME, Springfield O3, or Mauser, but that isn't what I have. I could text pictures if you like? hc18flyer

PS- The Skinner folks are good to deal with, we have 4 sets of their sights. Call them, they will take your money and provide an excellent product in return.
    Last edited by hc18flyer; 01-24-2023 at 06:45 PM. Reason: additional info

Quote Originally Posted by hc18flyer View Post
    I have an adjustable Redfield rear peep sight and front ramp. Missing the actual 'bead' front sight. I think mine clamps on to the 'grooved' receiver of a .22 rifle? I can check it at home later. I was supposed to get, and the box states for a SME, Springfield O3, or Mauser, but that isn't what I have. I could text pictures if you like? hc18flyer

PS- The Skinner folks are good to deal with, we have 4 sets of their sights. Call them, they will take your money and provide an excellent product in return.
    I've been thinking that I should try calling. I can't find anything elsewhere that will fit like I want them to. Thanks for your suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by dakota View Post
    I just listed some steel Lyman sights for 22. $125 shipped.
    I took a look at your listing and unfortunately that's not what I'm looking for. I appreciate your letting me know however.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    I took a look at your listing and unfortunately that's not what I'm looking for. I appreciate your letting me know however.
    If you change your mind, I'm open to offers.

USMC E-5 69-72
    Paypal is an anti-2nd amendment organization