Load DataInline FabricationTitan ReloadingReloading Everything
Lee PrecisionRepackboxWidenersSnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2 MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Sunday, January 15

For Thought and Meditation - Sunday, January 15

Good morning all. Such a great message for today. I hope you will forgive me as I took the liberty of adding the bible references on my own. Have a safe and blessed day.

It is written
    Hagee Ministries

But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’”
    Matthew 4:4

Daily Truth

If you are a child of God, you are engaged in the same spiritual warfare that Jesus Christ faced in the wilderness temptation after His baptism (see Matthew 4:1–11). The devil tried to get Jesus to question the Word of God, and that’s exactly what he’ll do with you. Jesus did not enter into a debate with Satan, but to each accusation, He answered, “It is written...” He spoke the Word of God, and finally He declared, “Away with you, Satan!” (Matthew 4:10)That being the weapon Jesus used, you need to do the same.

You drive the enemy out of your life by speaking the Word. When he tries to come into your finances, you drive him out by saying, “My God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory.” ( Philippians 4:19) When he comes against your household, you say, “As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.” (Joshua 24:15) When he comes against your marriage, you declare, “What God has brought together, let no man put asunder.” (Mark 10:9) When he comes against your physical body, you say, “By His stripes, I am healed.” ( Isaiah 53:5 and 1 Peter 2:24) When he comes against your children, you declare, “No weapon formed against them will prosper.” (Isaiah 54:17) You have power to drive the enemy out of your life in Jesus’ name!

Today's Blessing

Now Father, bless them and keep them. Make Your face to shine upon them. Every day, let them celebrate the fact that the God of peace will soon crush Satan under their feet. Let them understand that the battle belongs to the Lord and that they are more than conquerors through Christ because of the triumph at the Cross. This we celebrate in Jesus’ name, and this we cling to in confidence because You, O Lord, are King above all kings and Lord above all lords. Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    Amen, great message, we have to stay grounded in the Word.

Boolit Master

Amen, a great much needed message today.

USMC 77, USRA 79

Awesome!!!!
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.