Load DataInline FabricationRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee PrecisionWidenersReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
Repackbox

Thread: Dr. Thomas Horn

Dr. Thomas Horn

The information Dr. Horn was given ahead of time about when the pope would be stepping down, however it came to him, was undeniably spot on.
    Anyone here looked as his works (verbal presentations, videos, books) and formed opinions on what he has been about?

Boolit Master
    Here is the link to the web page https://www.skywatchtv.com/.

I have been a supporter of their ministry for several years mainly because of their work at Whispering Ponies Ranch.
    I have met a lot of the ministry team in person at open house events at the Whispering Ponies Ranch and taken tours of the broadcast studio.

Their statement of faith in what they believe and preach is what I believe and preach, Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
    I know the proceeds from the book and video sales go to support Whispering Ponies Ranch.

From the web page
    Whispering Ponies Ranch is a subsidiary of SkyWatch TV, a non-profit 501 C 3 organization that employs mobile services with miniature equine assisted activities to help bring positive mental, physical, emotional, and restorative benefits primarily to children of abuse.

Every year, more than 3.2 million children in America are sex-trafficked, abused, abandoned, or neglected. One in seven Americans are sexually abused as children. Tragically, 1,500 to 2,000 children die each year at the hands of their caretakers. And the remainder are sadly disregarded or experience a combination of these abuses.

But there is hope for many of these victims through the partnership that Whispering Ponies Ranch (WPR) holds with YOU and the Royal Family Kids Camps (RFKC) and Teen Reach organizations. Since 1985, RFKC has been offering week-long specialized restoration camps and follow-up mentoring specifically designed to restore children of abuse who have become wards of the state. In the past, some kids could not benefit from these special services due to the cost-preventative nature of per-child campgrounds’ expenses. But AT WPR, ALL AMENITIES—from food services and lodging to expert recreational and counseling staff—ARE PROVIDED AT NO COST, which means no child ever has to be turned away. We can only do this because of our Pony Sponsor and VIP Sponsor members (the best people on earth!) who partner directly with WPR’s healing ministry by contributing to the operating and construction costs of the retreat facility that includes the care of these life-changing therapy horses—their foods, veterinary needs, farrier, and more.

This includes therapy use during specialized youth camps designed to help hurting youth rebuild trust and to feel the unconditional love they deserve. Our handlers use onsite therapy animal activities as well as camping elements such as climbing walls, fishing, bicycling, prayer trails and challenge courses to nurture abused children through modeling and teaching appropriate social behaviors so that they can begin regaining confidence in themselves and the world around them. This process is often slow and follow-up mentoring is often required over many years.

You can become a Pony Sponsor where your generosity will go directly to providing for the programs and therapy animals that are part of this worthy ministry.

Well there you are, good reasons to consider looking at Dr. Horn and his works.

ioon44, what do you think about his revelation concerning the papacy changing hands?

Boolit Master
    Yes, pretty interesting concerning the papacy changing hands, he has been given revelations on other subjects as well.

I have been watching the Defenderconference for the last month, a lot of interesting speakers you might be interested in.
    https://defenderconference.com/

His 2025 book is sitting on a shelf here.
    Can't remember what I read so reckon I should go back through it for a refresher.

Boolit Bub
    Freely you have received. Freely give.