Snyders JerkyRepackboxLoad DataReloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationWidenersTitan Reloading
Lee Precision RotoMetals2

Thread: NEO Bullet Mould 311-152-SP-L1-81

Boolit Bub

NEO Bullet Mould 311-152-SP-L1-81

Does anybody else make a Mould like the one listed in the title? Supposedly that bullet was designed for the 300 Savage. Thanks

Boolit Master
    I think Arsenal and Lee both have one like that listed. I use one from Arsenal in my 7.62x39, it's neck is short too

Check with NOE on when they are going to run it again. I can't believe they aren't.

I've got one and it's great. It goes in 303 Savage. I also cast it for 30-06 for a number of different rifles. 4 M1's, a 30-40 Krag and a couple of 03-A3's. Ought to sell my other 30 caliber molds, this one works so well.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by 15meter View Post
    Check with NOE on when they are going to run it again. I can't believe they aren't.

I've got one and it's great. It goes in 303 Savage. I also cast it for 30-06 for a number of different rifles. 4 M1's, a 30-40 Krag and a couple of 03-A3's. Ought to sell my other 30 caliber molds, this one works so well.
    You can also start a Inventory Run of the mould you want ... when 5 others sign on , the run is made .
    Inventory Run instructions are listed after the info for group buys , in the Forum Section ...which is now hard to find ...
    but ... well worth looking for and starting one ... 5 others are easy to get on board ...
    I wanted a 9mm Luger 124-TC with a Gas Check ( how many want gas check 9mm boolits right!) and requested a run and in short order had 10 others signed on . That GC mould is a favorite now , used in 38 spcl. , 38 spcl. +P , 357 Magnum , 9mm Luger and 38 Super ... NOE 358-124-TC GC
    It was a lot easier than trying to find another company that made a "similar" mould design !
    They have redesigned the site and I had trouble finding the Forum Section but it is there but you have to Log-In to get there .
    Gary
    Last edited by gwpercle; 01-04-2023 at 07:03 PM.
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Boolit Bub

I want it for casting 300 Savage bullets. It is supposed to be great for the 300 Savage.

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by gwpercle View Post
    You can also start a Inventory Run of the mould you want ... when 5 others sign on , the run is made .
    Inventory Run instructions are listed after the info for group buys , in the Forum Section ...which is now hard to find ...
    but ... well worth looking for and starting one ... 5 others are easy to get on board ...
    I wanted a 9mm Luger 124-TC with a Gas Check ( how many want gas check 9mm boolits right!) and requested a run and in short order had 10 others signed on . That GC mould is a favorite now , used in 38 spcl. , 38 spcl. +P , 357 Magnum , 9mm Luger and 38 Super ... NOE 358-124-TC GC
    It was a lot easier than trying to find another company that made a "similar" mould design !
    They have redesigned the site and I had trouble finding the Forum Section but it is there but you have to Log-In to get there .
    Gary
    I will see if I can get signed up and find that. Thanks

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody View Post
    I think Arsenal and Lee both have one like that listed. I use one from Arsenal in my 7.62x39, it's neck is short too
    I will checkout Arsenal and see what they might have. Thanks

Boolit Bub
    Which Arsenal mould do you have? Thanks

Boolit Master
    I have the 312-155 LFN, I shoot it in a Ruger Ranch Rifle.

Boolit Bub
    I have the 312-155 LFN, I shoot it in a Ruger Ranch Rifle.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by 450 View Post
    I want it for casting 300 Savage bullets. It is supposed to be great for the 300 Savage.
    Never tried it in the 300 Savage, haven't loaded any since I got the mold.

I have loaded it the 300 H&H, shoots great and it looks awesome as a loaded round. A mini cruise missile.

Hopefully you can get a mold. Just cast up 600+ with it yesterday.

Boolit Bub
    Never tried it in the 300 Savage, haven't loaded any since I got the mold.

I have loaded it the 300 H&H, shoots great and it looks awesome as a loaded round. A mini cruise missile.

Hopefully you can get a mold. Just cast up 600+ with it yesterday.
    Awesome, I’m trying to find one but not having much luck. The 300 H&H is a nice round. Well when you get tired of that old mould let me know. Heck you already have a pile of bullets made already.

Boolit Grand Master
    I might have a Lee 6 cavity group buy mould, 31-155, for the x39 that might work for you, if you are interested

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by rockrat View Post
    I might have a Lee 6 cavity group buy mould, 31-155, for the x39 that might work for you, if you are interested
    PM Sent