Lee PrecisionWidenersRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
Load DataInline FabricationTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Repackbox Reloading Everything

Thread: S&W 15-22 dedicated .22lr AR-15

S&W 15-22 dedicated .22lr AR-15

Just my first impressions. Have played with it much more since then really liking it

A wise man will try to learn as much from a fool as he will from a master, for all have something to teach- Uncle Iroh
    MS Army Guard 2016-2021

Boolit Master

Great Video, Thanks for the report of the S&W 15/.22 I love shooting .22LR. I have a bunch of .22`s I think I want a S&W 15.22, I would use it with my Dead Air suppressor (Mask) It make`s people Giggle when they shoot a 22 with a can on it. have a good new year. Frank from Lowell Mi.

Boolit Master
    Nicely done, Wolfdog.

Boolit Buddy
    I've had my 15-22 for some time now. Fun to shoot and pretty accurate enough for CMP rimfire sporter matches. CCI standard velocity is your friend. Some are prone to firing out-of-battery - mine did. Blew out the extractor, spring and plunger. Sent it off to S&W for inspection and repair and I haven't had a problem since, but I keep spare extractor parts just in case. For that very reason they were prohibited at Appleseed shoots but I don't know if that is still true today. Still glad I own it though. It's my dedicated squirrel, varmint and occasional steel challenge match rifle.

Boolit Buddy
    I've had mine a few years now, the grandkids love to shoot something that looks like what the adults shoot without the noise and recoil, lots of fun.
    "People in Arizona carry guns," said Detective David Ramer, a Chandler police spokesman. You better be careful about who you are picking on...

Need to refine your video technique there Mr Wolfdog. Get a little more professional, bad form to drop your weapon. Interesting video. Off of a tripod at 25 yds I would think the 15-22 would have shot better groups. Keep them coming.

Shoots much better now that I've worked her over . Not the best tripod shooter what so ever and this little gun does require I tiny bit of finesse. Still learning her but it shoots much better then in the video. Paint job for the GF ,new rings, know off harries , new trigger springs,and about 500rd so far

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk
    A wise man will try to learn as much from a fool as he will from a master, for all have something to teach- Uncle Iroh
    MS Army Guard 2016-2021

Boolit Grand Master

I love mine, put a CMORE Railway on it. I added JP springs (use the red “enhanced reliability” hammer spring) and Dremeled off the tail of the hammer to get the lock speed back up. Shoots great and is a lot of fun. So far none of the excitement that got them banned at Appleseed.
    ”We know they are lying, they know they are lying, they know we know they are lying, we know they know we know they are lying, yet they are still lying.” –Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn

My Straight Shooters thread:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-shooter

The Pewter Pictures and Hallmarks thread:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...-and-hallmarks