RotoMetals2RepackboxInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load DataWidenersTitan ReloadingLee Precision
Reloading Everything

Thread: Let your family know you love them

Boolit Master

Let your family know you love them

Not shaping up to be the best Christmas ever.
    Yesterday afternoon our daughter called to tell us her husband’s cousin, his wife and two other family members had perished in an Ohio freeway accident that morning. The kid’s wife was pregnant and they were both in their mid-thirties.
    An hour ago my brother-in-law called to let us know his 87 YO wife had passed away last night in a nursing home.
    I know this all somehow this fits into God’s plan. I’m not going to try to figure out how.

Boolit Grand Master
    so sorry for your loss
    Hit em'hard
    hit em'often

Boolit Master
    Gail and I wish to extend our deepest sympathy to you and those close to you.
    R.D.M.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by white eagle View Post
    so sorry for your loss
    Thank you.
    Guys, I doubt anyone reading this thread wouldn’t feel sympathy so there’s no need to express it. I don’t want to appear ungracious, thank you all for your kind thoughts.

I don’t handle loss well, and I know I don’t let my loved ones know how much they mean to me often enough.
    That’s the message I’m taking to heart from this Christmas, and I just wanted to put it out there in case it helps someone else.
    Thanks

My heart goes out to you. And you're right. When your loved ones are here with you, tell them. Tell them everything. Once they're gone, you never want to regret the things you didn't say to them.

--Wag--
    "Great genius will always encounter fierce opposition from mediocre minds." --Albert Einstein.

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Bmi48219 View Post
    Not shaping up to be the best Christmas ever.
    Yesterday afternoon our daughter called to tell us her husband’s cousin, his wife and two other family members had perished in an Ohio freeway accident that morning. The kid’s wife was pregnant and they were both in their mid-thirties.
    An hour ago my brother-in-law called to let us know his 87 YO wife had passed away last night in a nursing home.
    I know this all somehow this fits into God’s plan. I’m not going to try to figure out how.
    I am so sorry for all the misfortune that was dealt to you and I pray that God gives you comfort and healing! May he guide you down the path to remembering the wonderful moments you all have shared over the years! ....with that said, you are so right to dont miss a chance to tell someone how you feel and that you love them! Thanks for this post and may God bless us all this Christmas an on through 2023!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Grand Master
    Prayers for you and the families impacted.
    Don Verna

Boolit Master
    celebrate the good times and yip tell em you love them...sometimes you might not like them very much,but you still love them.

Boolit Master

The fight and struggles for them is over. God will give them rest.
    Ole Jack
    "'Necesity' is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of Tyrants: it is the creed of slaves."
    William Pitt, 1783
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we faulter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln.

Very sorry, sir, may God hold you all in His hands.

Boolit Master
    I didn't read this yesterday. At our Christmas church service yesterday we learned that a young couple in our congregation had lost their shop and barn overnight (Christmas eve), yet where there. The good news was that they saved all the horses and other animals, their house, and their lives, but much of the equipment used to make a living was destroyed. Tonight will be our third family Christmas celebration with out our oldest daughter.
    Tragedy befalls all families. Life goes on. It is our lot as humans. God bless us all as we live it looking forward with hope!

Banned
    I extend my deepest thought and prayers for your loss.