RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingWideners
RepackboxInline FabricationLoad DataLee Precision
Reloading Everything
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayers for Corey

Prayers for Corey

I'd like to bring Corey and his family up for prayers and healing. He was at work and suffered a fall from a roof of about 12 feet and landed in a way that hurt his neck. He was air lifted to Hennepin County Medical Center and has been in ICU for most of a week now. He had 4 vertebrae pinned together and is struggling with fever and ammonia. He has some movement of his fingers and toes but less movement of his toes so far. It's starting to sink in for the family about how long the road to recovery is going to be and I'm writing this with tears.

He is a husband and father and has a loving and faithful family and been everything from an elder and AWANA leader to a greater at church. Please help by lifting him up in prayer, thanks, Phil.
    Oh great, another thread that makes me spend money.

Boolit Master

Heavenly Father we bring Corey to You this day asking for You to take away his fever and to heal his neck in a way that brings honor and glory to You, we ask that the medical team to act according to Your wise and holy manner. We ask that the road to recovery will become shorter and that the family calls on You for every need, we pray these things in Jesus Name, Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by USMC87 View Post
    Heavenly Father we bring Corey to You this day asking for You to take away his fever and to heal his neck in a way that brings honor and glory to You, we ask that the medical team to act according to Your wise and holy manner. We ask that the road to recovery will become shorter and that the family calls on You for every need, we pray these things in Jesus Name, Amen.
    Amen!
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

USMC 77, USRA 79

Another amen… Prayers sent!!!
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Boolit Grand Master
    Prayers for family and friends.
    Don Verna

Prayers sent for Corey and family!

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by USMC87 View Post
    Amen!
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Boolit Master

Prayers sent!

Amen

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by pmer View Post
    I'd like to bring Corey and his family up for prayers and healing. He was at work and suffered a fall from a roof of about 12 feet and landed in a way that hurt his neck. He was air lifted to Hennepin County Medical Center and has been in ICU for most of a week now. He had 4 vertebrae pinned together and is struggling with fever and ammonia. He has some movement of his fingers and toes but less movement of his toes so far. It's starting to sink in for the family about how long the road to recovery is going to be and I'm writing this with tears.

He is a husband and father and has a loving and faithful family and been everything from an elder and AWANA leader to a greater at church. Please help by lifting him up in prayer, thanks, Phil.
    Father, I come to You because You are the Great Healer and Corey is in need of Your special attention! Please guide his medical teams down the path to healing and restoring him unto his family, their friends, and his church family. Father please take all pain and fear from Corey and his family. AMEN

Please keep us informed about his progress!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Father, bless and heal Corey, and restore him to full function. Be with his family, and give them courage and strength. In Jesus' name.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Boolit Buddy
    Prayers sent for Corey and family!!!

Boolit Master

Lord, there is none other than you who can do a great thing! We ask you now to heal Corey and bring peace to family and Corey.

Boolit Master

Prayers sent for Corey and his family. Thank you for caring enough to tell us about him.
    NRA Benefactor Member NRA Golden Eagle

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent.

Praying for Corey and family.

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers Corey has been moved out of the ICU to a step down unit for trauma and neurological care. He has been eating regular meals but still has a feeding tube which is soon to be removed if all goes well.
    Here is some text from an update on their Go Fund Me page.

"Dad still cannot move his legs or hands and due to that, he needs a lot of help with every task. It is a difficult reality for dad to grapple with since he does not want anyone to have to take care of him, and it’s also hard for mom to leave each night knowing that he will not have the constant help he needs since she fills that gap during the days."

They are also having meetings about an in house rehabilitation center getting their home ready for when that time comes.

Thanks again everyone.

Thanks for the update Phil. Prayers of healing continue for Corey. Prayers of strength, comfort and guidance for his family.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Grand Master FergusonTO35's Avatar
    Lord be with them.
    Currently casting and loading: .32 Auto, .380 Auto, .38 Special, 9X19, .357 Magnum, .257 Roberts, 6.5 Creedmoor, .30 WCF, .308 WCF, .45-70.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast