RepackboxSnyders JerkyLoad DataLee Precision
RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Inline Fabrication Wideners

Thread: Heritage Rancher!

Boolit Buddy

Heritage Rancher!

Have wanted one for awhile but they where not available and when you did find them in my area I really didn't want one for over $300. Well, stopped into academy sports to look for some last minute Christmas gifts and thought, let's go look and see what guns they have. They had the ranchers and they where on sale for $249.99. So I say ring one up! Then I get home and see that heritage online is also offering a $30 mail in rebate. I had the chance to get it out and shoot it today. I love it. I will say to only be .22lr it sure makes it exciting. The pop and the wind of the cylinder gap and that sweet feeling of power or whatever flies out hitting your cheek. I put probably 100 rounds or so through it today. Got to where I could hit a 8inch gong at 100 yards with 4 out of 6 shoots about 95% of the time lol. If anyone was on the fence thinking about one, I think it sure is a load of fun to shoot and right now there as cheap as I have seen one.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Boolit Grand Master
    A revolving rifle is not my cup of tea; but if you like it, that is all that is important.

It does sound as though it has more practical long range accuracy potential than just a handgun.

Robert