Hello all!
With all the outages and stuff going on, I am having trouble finding powder and load data for shotguns. I want to load 12- and 20-gauge, buckshot and slugs. Also hopefully using 3-inch hulls. I don't see a reason to use 3-inch hulls for slugs though. I have a variety of hulls, and there is a trap range just a few miles from my house where I can almost always find replacement hulls.
I do have a few bottles of Unique, but that is about the only "shotgun" powder I have. Most all load data I can find online calls for Red Dot, Blue Dot, Longshot, Steel, PB, and a few others. Out of all of those I have found one place that has limited supply of Longshot. All others out of stock. I also have plenty of Federal 209A primers, but no others.

So, Fed 209A primers, several types of Hulls, what powder and load data if you have it.

The only thing I have not done is buy the Ballistic Products Advantages reloading manual. I have several others, including many powder manufacturers data. It just seems the combination I have is not listed anywhere very much.