WidenersLee PrecisionReloading EverythingLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationRotoMetals2Repackbox
Titan Reloading

Thread: Looking for a place in Kansas to shoot

Boolit Man

Looking for a place in Kansas to shoot

I haven't posted for awhile after getting moved back to my Kansas hometown.

I've been busy with the things of life--Been to OK City four times with my uncle to help him with a rental he has down there, selling some of dad's Zippo lighter collection on ebay to pay for the work on his house (replumbed his entire house, new water heater, redid bathroom with a new toilet and replaced old cast iron tub with a shower), wife's car battery, dad's truck battery, replaced dad's truck turn signal and headlights switch, cutting/splitting/stacking firewood for the winter, still painting and working on OUR house that had a lot of neglect issues when we bought it, still working on my ebay business, we all got COVID first week of August (took Ivermectin prescribed by one of the myfreedoctor.com group), and we've both had to get jobs after using much more of our savings and some credit cards getting us here--and now OBidenflation! But we paid cash for the house and now the rest of the debt is almost gone, and we both have our pensions and IRAs, plus big investments in guns, ammo, lead and silver.

Now we want to find a place we can go shooting, hopefully something like the gravel pit we used to go to east of San Diego, near Calexico. We don't break glass and leave it, and we clean up after ourselves. We know where some indoor ranges are, but we don't really want to pay range fees somewhere while it's still warm enough outside. We just want to shoot handguns and bows for now.

We're in Newton, just north of Wichita.

here: https://ksoutdoors.com/Services/Educ...hooting-Ranges

And even easier open your Google Maps app and type in shooting ranges ..there are more red dots indicating ranges in a 10 mile circle of Wichita than we have in the whole corner of my state

Bear

Boolit Master
    Try the NRA for range information ?? Or Google shooting ranges ?

Banned

Good range on El Dorado State Park in El Dorado, not far from you. https://eldoradostateparkrange.com/