Load DataRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionRepackbox
WidenersInline FabricationReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: WTB 7mm bullet mold

Boolit Buddy

WTB 7mm bullet mold

I know this is a long shot but here goes. I have two 7mm TCU contender barrels and the chambers are cut total opposites. The 14" has a really short throat and the 10" has an excessively long throat. I currently have the Lee 130 gr mold and an older Lyman 287410 that works OK in the 10" but not the 14". So what I'm looking for is a bore rider heavy bullet for my 14" barrel.

I am looking for a Lyman 287641 - 160gr bullet that looks like it would work for my 14" barrel. Lyman also made the 287308 - 164gr that also looks like it may work.

Let me know if you have either of these molds that you may be willing to sell. Thanks

wcp

Boolit Buddy

Not quite what you're asking for, but I have a NEI 170.284 GC, 2-cavity, aluminum blocks. It looks a lot like the Lyman 287641 & 287308, but of course it's not.

Please PM if interested. (No hurry, maybe somebody else here has the Real Thing.)

Thanks!

Boolit Buddy

gunwonk
    Thank you for your offer. I just won a 4 cavity NOE 168gr mold on ebay. I still would like to find either of the Lyman molds I mentioned in my original post.

wcp