Boolit Master

'Bout a hundred miles from the Gulf of Mexico

Unusual find in flea market

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	462DF554-8020-4F3B-A6C4-3DF6CC89D42C.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	307340

Nephew was on a trip this weekend and snagged these rare, at least to me, brass Remington shotshells, fired of course!
    Networking,people, networking pays off!
    I’ll never load them, just put them upon the shelf. Have two original loaded DU rounds,
    Just like these! In memory of my Dad, he was born in ‘27, and brass shells were kinda still around then.
    Just wanted to share them.
    Be safe.
    I firmly believe that you should only get treated by how you act, not by who or what you are!!

Boolit Grand Master

Very nice find.
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

i have a whole metal tin of them unopened in my ammo collection, i wish i had bought more.

That’s pretty cool. Heck I’d load them and shoot them occasionally. What year range was they from?

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Budzilla 19 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	462DF554-8020-4F3B-A6C4-3DF6CC89D42C.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	307340

Nephew was on a trip this weekend and snagged these rare, at least to me, brass Remington shotshells, fired of course!
    Networking,people, networking pays off!
    I’ll never load them, just put them upon the shelf. Have two original loaded DU rounds,
    Just like these! In memory of my Dad, he was born in ‘27, and brass shells were kinda still around then.
    Just wanted to share them.
    Be safe.
    i had a box of 25 ducks unlimited that i bought new unfired in 1987 and sold them at a gun auction last year and only got about $5. i was a little upset

Boolit Master

'Bout a hundred miles from the Gulf of Mexico
    Bazoo , I’ve loaded, conservative count, probably 200k shot shells in my reloading career,( my Dad was an avid trap shooter and I competed in skeet and trap,so yeah a bunch of shells got sent down range) but not ONE brass round, so I don’t have a clue as to what to use for powder, wads,or how to close it up!
    Obviously, an overshot card to seal with, but I have zero supplies for this endeavor.
    I think, in the powder magazine, might be a pound of Pyrodex RS, I’ll have to look.
    a danl,I’d have put a reserve amount on those if it was possible!
    So, for now, I’m going to pin tumble them, may clear coat them also, and just display them with Daddy’s old Remington model 11.
    Thanks for all the comments, gentlemen.
    I firmly believe that you should only get treated by how you act, not by who or what you are!!

It’s pretty cool. Thanks for sharing.

Boolit Master

I've got a full box of loaded ones tucked away. Doubt that I will ever shoot them. I did have a couple boxes of brass cases that I reloaded for for a 97 trench gun. Ripping off a full mag slam-fire and hearing those brass hulls bounce off the gravel was something to experience! Sold all the brass with the 97 years ago. Now I wish I still had them.

Boolit Master

I have thousands of hard cards, fiber and cork wads, and overshot wads. Mostly 12 ga, few 20 ga. For a project dreamed about and never even started. Contact me if you need something. Might be undersize for brass shotshells.