WidenersReloading EverythingRepackboxRotoMetals2
Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyInline FabricationLoad Data
Lee Precision MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not a cast boolit but….160 1/8” 8 point down!

Boolit Grand Master Tripplebeards's Avatar
    Yeah…between 4° out this morning and knowing I was gonna get harassed all day I didn’t even go hunting today. It’s pretty sad that I feel like I can’t hunt my own property without getting harassed or hunting screwed up. Figured I’d take the day off and go tomorrow morning and go sit in my same stand keeping my fingers crossed they both have better things to do like go to work. The sheriff did call me today and said he will send me a link via email to upload all my videos I got of them yesterday harassing me. Apparently he is well aware of the wife and her father which makes me think that he’s had run-ins with them previously. Doesn’t help me out yesterday or today but hopefully justice will be served and they will get a citation finally since they did not get one last year. I told the sheriff since I’ve been harassed nonstop for years from them I would love to have a 200 yard restraining order on the whole family. If so I would put my tree stand on the property line because that would be far enough for them to not drive anywhere near me or within sight. I’m sure that won’t happen but there’s always wishful thinking. I’m sure they drove over by me at 8 o’clock again this morning to raise hell and probably were excited I wasn’t sitting there and probably got excited thinking the deterred me from hunting. I’m just gonna try and hunt in the mornings and hopefully they’re too lazy to get out of bed to harass me…until the sheriff and DNR finally does something about it.

Boolit Grand Master
    nice buck Trip
    Sorry bout the neighbors
    Hit em'hard
    hit em'often

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12