Lee PrecisionRepackboxInline FabricationTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Snyders Jerky Load Data

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Thursday, November 17

For Thought and Meditation - Thursday, November 17

Good morning all. Thank you Lord Jesus for your grace and mercy, and my salvation. Have a safe and blessed day.

Today's Scripture
    Hagee Ministries

1 Chronicles 29:13
    Now therefore, our God, we thank You and praise Your glorious name.

Daily Truth

True thanksgiving puts the key to miracles in our hands. A lack of genuine gratitude can cause our prayers to bounce off the ceiling and disqualify us from receiving a miracle.

Thanksgiving is not a spiritual suggestion; it is a biblical command. Over and over in Scripture, we see Jesus’ example and God’s admonishment to be thankful, to bless His name.

Paul encouraged the church in Colossae to allow the peace of God to rule in their hearts and to always remember to be thankful for all God had done for them. Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. (Colossians 3:15).

He echoed that same direction to the church in Thessalonica when he urged them to be thankful and to give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. (I Thessalonians 5:18).

Again, to the church at Ephesus, he instructed them to be continually filled with the Spirit, to encourage one another with hymns and spiritual songs, and to give “thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ” (Ephesians 5:18-20).

How astonishing this command becomes when we consider the persecution that the early church suffered! In spite of stonings, beatings, imprisonment, and even death – Paul directed them to continue to thank God and to serve from hearts filled with gratitude.

Paul comprehended what we need to grasp: thankfulness opens doors.

Today's Blessing:

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you and give you His peace. May praise shape your every prayer and peace rule in your heart as you practice thankfulness to God in every situation.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

You're up early this morning Pine! I totally agree with gratitude giving and I try to give it always but, sometimes I get too wrapped up in myself and forget, remembering later in the day.

Boolit Master
    "May praise shape your every prayer and peace rule in your heart as you practice thankfulness to God in every situation."

I always try to follow this pattern.

Boolit Master

Amen and praise the Lord!