Inline FabricationReloading EverythingLoad DataRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingWidenersLee Precision
Repackbox

Thread: Lyman MJT 20 target globe sight crosshair insert?

Boolit Master

Lyman MJT 20 target globe sight crosshair insert?

I'm about out of "Hail Marys". My matched pair of .72-caliber English-style percussion rifles* are up and running a whole lot better than I ever will again. But they are incomplete as far a I am concerned. I've found precisely zero availability for the Lyman MJT 20 target globe front sight crosshair insert.

I own five Lyman MJT 20 target globe front sights. I seek crosshair or German 4-plex sight inserts for this sight. Lyman does not offer any form of crosshair insert for this globe sight, not as OEM insert pack with purchase, not as after market accessory pack. I am unable to do a barnyard conversion of any of Lyman's inserts. Lyman 17 globe sight inserts do not fit. MVA's globe sight inserts do not fit.

Any solution or contact with solution?

* I have posted a detailed thread on the making of these rifles. If you have interest, here is the link: https://bushcraftusa.com/forum/threa...d-baer.331870/
    It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it. Sam Levinson

Boolit Bub
    Lee Shaver might be able to help.

Boolit Grand Master

2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer