WidenersRepackboxLee PrecisionReloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingInline FabricationLoad Data
RotoMetals2
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bullet Corp Coatings

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by asdf View Post
    Well, Thomas918, I'm happy to report that MP Molds has restored my faith. After a follow-up email, I got a full reply within hours, and they are happy to ship by mail if I'm willing to accept the slower delivery. He asked for the address to give me a quote, so we'll see how that shapes up. No such happy outcome for the BCB issue, unfortunately, but one out of two is at least breaking even.
    I have sent a few emails and get no responses from them. I don’t understand why it’s so difficult for them to respond in a timely manner to emails especially after sending a few and even follow ups as well. It’s been 2 weeks for me lol

Boolit Bub
    their .za website had a banner they were closed for vacation from dec 15 til the 16th of this month maybe backed up

QUOTE=awayne;5524523]I have sent a few emails and get no responses from them. I don’t understand why it’s so difficult for them to respond in a timely manner to emails especially after sending a few and even follow ups as well. It’s been 2 weeks for me lol[/QUOTE]

Boolit Bub
    Actually, I think awayne is referring MP Molds, in Slovenia. This is my fault for taking the thread off-topic. I should have jumped the whole mould discussion to a new thread. My apologies for the confusion.
    Personally, I'd rather learn from other peoples' mistakes.

Boolit Bub
    looks like they now have a US dist https://sscastsupplies.com/

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by m37 View Post
    looks like they now have a US dist https://sscastsupplies.com/
    I've emailed them and I'm still waiting for a reply. I asked if they actually stock the coatings and ship from the US, or if they're just agents and the products are still shipped directly from SA, in which case I'm right back where I came in. I'll keep you posted.

Boolit Bub
    was checking on a order with ruan the owner he said he was working on stock for the us dist
    but he is way behind cause there power is off so much
    mike

I've emailed them and I'm still waiting for a reply. I asked if they actually stock the coatings and ship from the US, or if they're just agents and the products are still shipped directly from SA, in which case I'm right back where I came in. I'll keep you posted.

Boolit Bub
    was checking on a order with ruan the owner he said he was working on stock for the us dist
    but he is way behind cause there power is off so much
    mike
    That's very encouraging. Once the stock is in the US, I can get it mailed. That solves my problem completely.

Boolit Bub
    Very disappointing. Almost a week and not so much as the courtesy of a reply from the "U.S. distributor". Probably yet another small-town capitalist operating out of his garage. Sigh. Oh well.

Boolit Bub
    phone # is the same as https://sscastbullets.com/product-category/caliber/
    looks like they are a commercial caster

Boolit Bub
    phone # is the same as https://sscastbullets.com/product-category/caliber/
    looks like they are a commercial caster
    Then they should know how to handle a simple customer inquiry.

Boolit Bub
    Then they should know how to handle a simple customer inquiry.
    I don’t disagree at all. I had asked Ruan about being a distributor 2 years ago and he blew me off and continued to sell his coating on his “usa” page but CC was processed through South Africa.

I just got the email this morning about the new is distributor and it honestly makes me very upset since I had asked him a long time ago but got blown off back then. I also followed up a few times over the last two years plus I also recently brought it to his attention from members comments on here for him to ignore me.

It’s also very interesting that only one site has contact information but on the bcb site he has a telephone number for them. And what really blows me away is that they don’t even use his coating on the bullets they sell which is probably why they have a separate site to sell the coating.

It seems like to me that maybe he is using them the warehouse it for him, process orders and ship them out but they aren’t a true distributor since they don’t even use the coating.

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by awayne View Post
    I don’t disagree at all. I had asked Ruan about being a distributor 2 years ago and he blew me off and continued to sell his coating on his “usa” page but CC was processed through South Africa.

I just got the email this morning about the new is distributor and it honestly makes me very upset since I had asked him a long time ago but got blown off back then. I also followed up a few times over the last two years plus I also recently brought it to his attention from members comments on here for him to ignore me.

It’s also very interesting that only one site has contact information but on the bcb site he has a telephone number for them. And what really blows me away is that they don’t even use his coating on the bullets they sell which is probably why they have a separate site to sell the coating.

It seems like to me that maybe he is using them the warehouse it for him, process orders and ship them out but they aren’t a true distributor since they don’t even use the coating.
    Regardless of what they use on their own castings, I'd be fine with them simply being a warehouse selling BCB coatings for the SA company, as long as they were shipping from the US to Canada, not just taking orders and payments for items that would then be shipped from SA. I need US origin so it can be shipped by mail, not courier. Unfortunately, there's no way to take them at their word, and it's too late to find out the hard way after they've taken your money.

Boolit Bub
    bcb email says

New USA distributor
    We have a new USA distributor for our coating.
    This means the stock is in the USA and you don't have to wait anymore for your order to be shipped from South Africa.

You can buy directly from their website below!.

Boolit Bub
    Regardless of what they use on their own castings, I'd be fine with them simply being a warehouse selling BCB coatings for the SA company, as long as they were shipping from the US to Canada, not just taking orders and payments for items that would then be shipped from SA. I need US origin so it can be shipped by mail, not courier. Unfortunately, there's no way to take them at their word, and it's too late to find out the hard way after they've taken your money.
    Oh yeah I completely understand that. Unfortunately not everyone knows how to deal with shipping to Canada either

Boolit Bub
    bcb email says

New USA distributor
    We have a new USA distributor for our coating.
    This means the stock is in the USA and you don't have to wait anymore for your order to be shipped from South Africa.

You can buy directly from their website below!.
    If this is true, then my problem may be solved, thanks m37 (nice truck, by the way). I'll try to contact them directly.

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by awayne View Post
    Oh yeah I completely understand that. Unfortunately not everyone knows how to deal with shipping to Canada either
    They will when I put it in block capitals SHIP VIA US POST OFFICE ONLY.

You put it in a box. You address the box. You take it to the Post Office and pay them for the postage. You walk away. Ta-dah!

Boolit Bub
    They will when I put it in block capitals SHIP VIA US POST OFFICE ONLY.

You put it in a box. You address the box. You take it to the Post Office and pay them for the postage. You walk away. Ta-dah!
    Some just don’t want to do it either lol. I use to ship aftermarket car parts to Canada all the time. I learned everything to do with taxes and customs which let us expand our business to Canada. It really isn’t that hard if you have to worry about all that once you figure it out

Boolit Bub
    Sorry, another dead end, apparently. I finally made contact with the supposed U.S. distributor for BCB, after waiting 2 weeks for a reply to my email. She assured me that they were shipping from the U.S., had stock on hand, that they would be set up to take payments "by Monday", and that she'd check on shipping powders to Canada. Another two weeks and emails later and not a word. Why would I trust money to people who can't be bothered to type a one-line reply? Amateur time-wasters.

Boolit Bub
    Sorry, another dead end, apparently. I finally made contact with the supposed U.S. distributor for BCB, after waiting 2 weeks for a reply to my email. She assured me that they were shipping from the U.S., had stock on hand, that they would be set up to take payments "by Monday", and that she'd check on shipping powders to Canada. Another two weeks and emails later and not a word. Why would I trust money to people who can't be bothered to type a one-line reply? Amateur time-wasters.
    Wow what a shame! If he would have taken me up on my offer to be a distributor a couple years ago this wouldn’t be an issue.

What color are you looking for and how much? Feel free to send me a message and maybe I can help you out to get some to you.

Boolit Man

image uploading

Here is some BCB blue. Flash on/flash off. 50/50 acetone and isopropyl alcohol. 360 for 14 minutes in a rotating walk in rack oven

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast