RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingSnyders Jerky
Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationRepackbox
Wideners Load Data

Thread: FEG air pistol

FEG air pistol

Was at a friend's house Thursday picking up some ammo and old loading supplies he gave me when he asked if I had any interest in air guns? I told him I had a modern Gamo Whisper, plus some very old Benjamin and Sheridan pump rifles and pistols. So he walks out of the room and comes back with a nice wood case, and hands it to me. I opened it to see a space gun!

It's an FEG Match pistol, which he'd done several modifications to after buying it years ago. He added an adjustable grip, larger compensator, aluminum match trigger, upgraded bolt handle, and the Tasco air pistol scope and mount.
    I looked it over and he told me if I wanted it, I could give him a couple hundred for it. No idea what they're worth, but seemed like a great price to me, so I got it.
    It's got 3 cylinders for C02 with it, so I need to buy a C02 bulk tank to refill the cylinders. I think it will be a fun plinker for shooting in the backyard, or even my basement in the winter.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by marlinman93 View Post
    Was at a friend's house Thursday picking up some ammo and old loading supplies he gave me when he asked if I had any interest in air guns? I told him I had a modern Gamo Whisper, plus some very old Benjamin and Sheridan pump rifles and pistols. So he walks out of the room and comes back with a nice wood case, and hands it to me. I opened it to see a space gun!

It's an FEG Match pistol, which he'd done several modifications to after buying it years ago. He added an adjustable grip, larger compensator, aluminum match trigger, upgraded bolt handle, and the Tasco air pistol scope and mount.
    I looked it over and he told me if I wanted it, I could give him a couple hundred for it. No idea what they're worth, but seemed like a great price to me, so I got it.
    It's got 3 cylinders for C02 with it, so I need to buy a C02 bulk tank to refill the cylinders. I think it will be a fun plinker for shooting in the backyard, or even my basement in the winter.
    Taint NO good ! I Think you should sell it to me and ship out this monstrosity immediately, Co2 is a hazardous gas, FOR your own safety, send it out to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BLAHUT View Post
    Taint NO good ! I Think you should sell it to me and ship out this monstrosity immediately, Co2 is a hazardous gas, FOR your own safety, send it out to me.
    Let me try to hurt myself first!