Inline FabricationLoad DataReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan ReloadingWidenersLee PrecisionRepackbox
RotoMetals2 Snyders Jerky

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Saturday, November 12

For Thought and Meditation - Saturday, November 12

Good morning all. Today I feel renewed and empowered. Thank you Jesus. Have a safe and blessed day.

God's Holy Fire: 'My Witnesses to the Ends of the Earth'
    Saturday, November 12, 2022 - Phil Ware

[Jesus said,] "But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you. And you will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere — in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."
    — Acts 1:8 NLT

Key Thought
    Power. Spirit. Witnesses. Everywhere. Four simple words that stand for one simple truth that has changed the world for Jesus countless times throughout history. With our ability to travel and with almost instantaneous worldwide communication, imagine what would happen in our day if we took these four words seriously. After all, that is our mission. That is Jesus' will. Power. Spirit. Witnesses. Everywhere.

Today's Prayer
    Thank you, Father God, for having me live in this time. Thank you, Father, for blessing me so richly with the resources you have placed in my hands. I ask, Holy Spirit, that you stir my heart and empower my words so that I can join with other followers of Jesus in taking the message of the Father's gracious love to people everywhere. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen, witnesses are what we are. We are God’s spokesman here on earth.

Boolit Grand Master

It's all done through the power of the Holy Spirit. Jesus said that no one comes to Him without the Spirit first bringing them. All too often in America we try to do the Holy Spirit's job - I have no ability to or need to convict anyone, that is the Holy Spirit's job. I simply point them the way when convicted. If I am sensitive to the Spirit I know who He sends me to point them the way.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master
    Everything we do or say is being witnessed by someone whether good or bad.