Titan ReloadingRepackboxSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2
Reloading EverythingWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
Lee Precision Load Data

Thread: Fellow Veterans

Boolit Grand Master

Fellow Veterans

May God bless your day with joy and peace and a day where your service is appreciated.
    "Come unto Me, all you who labor and are heavy burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
    Male Guanaco out in dry lakebed at 10,800 feet south of Arequipa.

Boolit Master
    Thanks.

But none of us did it for recognition. We just felt a duty, or maybe were drafted.

Today is the one day of the year I do not work. It's time for me to remember all the Vets in my family,, along with the (1) casualty. RIP Uncle Freddy, D-Day, Normandy.

Moderator Emeritus

I am not a vet but have family members that are. Thank you all for your service. I hope the younger generation realizes the bill you folks were willing to and did pay. God bless.
    Ron

USMC 77, USRA 79

Veteran day today!!! Praise God for our Vets!!..
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Thank you fellow vets.
    I am not a criminal. Dump HR127.

Boolit Master
    I am an ARMY VET. class of 1961.this is our day. hope they don't try and take it away from us.

over 50 years ago i was full of my self and thought i would live forever, in a few short years i learned life can be hard and end in a split second on my government vacation to sea. i try to forget some of those years and live for the now and not in the past, but some times it comes back in a rush and i need to be by myself lest some one may see the tears. so a big welcome home to all veterans.

Thanks to all that served, are serving and their families.

Just learned this week that one of wife's relatives got the Medal of Honor in Civil War for pulling wounded off the field during the Chapin farm battle. 17 yr old kid. Only family story I heard was he had a metal plate in skull from boiler explosion and passed from old age. Tough guy.
    Whatever!

Boolit Master

Thank you veterans for your service.
    If a 41 won't stop it, I wouldn't bet my life on a 44.

Boolit Buddy
    Thanks to all the vets and their families. I grew up in a military family, my father was career US Army. He was drafted for WW2 and went ashore on Omaha beach on D day. Dad also served in Korea and Vietnam. During his later years I came to realize he suffered from PTSD as a result of his experiences, called it battle fatigue back then. Many of our vets have wounds that don't leave visible scars. Same can be said for our first responders who serve on the front lines here at home everyday.

This country has been fighting for our God given freedoms since the revolutionary War based on the Bible not some twisted because I want too ideal someone else owes it to me! Most veterans were just doing what they took an oath to do - defend and protect the constitution not do things for personal gains and profits as so many of our government officials do now- their motto has been if it makes money for me screw the rest of you! They want to be Trump without working for it! bandit 06 out

Boolit Buddy

Home of the free because of the brave. Thanks to all of you GW

Boolit Bub
    Went to my Grandchildrens veteran program, they honor all vets in the community.
    Interesting factoid from the program...since it's founding, the USA has had 41 million men and women in uniform...God bless the United States of America!
    USN 1975-77

Boolit Master
    To all of my brothers and sisters in arms, past present and future! May today bring you peace and relaxation, and may your inner demons be still.
    Service members, veterans and those concerned about their mental health can call the Veterans Crisis Line to speak to trained professionals. To talk to someone, call 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1, send a text message to 838255 or chat at VeteransCrisisLine.net/Chat.

If you or someone you know might be at risk of suicide, there is help. Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255, text a crisis counselor at 741741 or visit suicidepreventionlifeline.org.

Boolit Master
    I grew up in a navy family, both my mother and father were navy, WWll, mothers' brother was Marine, close air support, Korea, KIA, I was drafted. Nam.
    Thank all who came home, Remembering all that didn't. I have one son still in. Will be home on the 20th ???? Then on to next assignment.
    GOD BLESS this great country.

Galena Guru

Brother was in Nam

Dad was B29 crew WW2

His brother was Airborne in France with the French underground

Mothers uncle was at the 22 year mark in the Corps when Pearl Harbor was hit , he was Island Hopping in the south pacific

Mother's brother was a medic in Europe , was on the beach D Day , he could curl your hair with his stories

Grandfathers nephew and my namesake was a Marine in WWI

I played Navy for 22 years ..

Thanks to everyone
    Schamankungulo

Matt. 5:14-16

GMCS USN ret.

Yes, thanks to all the other Vets. Navy myself, 1977 - 81. A good friend took me out hunting today. Good day.