Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersLee Precision
Inline FabricationRepackboxReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Snyders Jerky Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Headache Pain ?

Boolit Master

If I had the guts
    I would just grow my own
    As you would be surprised how many people have offered or told me who would give me FREE seeds

Just a FYI
    I have not taken any of the free seeds

John
    Yea, thou I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
    And I carry a LOADED Hell Cat

Moderator Emeritus

Something to have checked, your sinuses! When I get really bad sinus headaches it often morphs into a migraine from the pressure around the eyes and on top of my head. I can sometimes relieve it with a simple sinus rinse using a squirt system to flush out my upper sinuses(and the crap that comes out is GROSS...). No sinus infection, I am just hyper allergic to everything that gives off dust or other particulates like cig smoke.

Also learn to relax your neck muscles! They are a #1 cause of many migraines. Especially the 2 big muscles that run up from your shoulders in back.

Moderator Emeritus

Three short muscles in the back of your head/neck area can cause headaches if they are not stretched. Rest your head centered on your shoulders then slide it back 3/4" with out tilting or turning it. Repeat three times. Do this 3 times a day.
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze

Banned
    Well as mentioned you are not far from Michigan , as long as funds aren't to tight why not pack up an overnight bag for you and the wife . And the next time you feel a migraine coming on head across the border rent yourself a modest hotel room visit a dispensery and give it a try .
    It surely couldn't hurt to try , has to be better then relying on narcotics if it does help , and there's no fear of breaking the law .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12