RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingLoad Data
Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingWidenersInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2 Snyders Jerky
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RCC Bankrupt

That one's easy. Think about doing a skinny rifle case like .25-21 or some such. Holding the concentricity and wall thickness, not to mention surface finish, becomes a nightmare. I'm guessing they drilled and bored the inside, then cut it off, turned it around and slipped it on a mandrel to do the O.D. Then there's that engraved headstamp.
    Cognitive Dissident

Boolit Master
    Purchased some brass from RMC before it was owned by the current operators, .25-20 SS. Good stuff it was. Purchased some brass from the current owners about 3 years ago and it was junk, not even close to SAAMI specs. Returned it with explanation...they kept the brass and the money.

Purchased some from RCC not long after and the first small sample was also not spec. Talked to them and they corrected the error and I purchased 150 cases. What they didn't tell me was that the $1/case cost of the first batch had been jacked up to $3/case.

They can all go rot in a hot place as far as I'm concerned.
    I have danced with the Devil. She had excellent attorneys.

Boolit Man
    Quote Originally Posted by TNsailorman View Post
    I joined a fitness establishment the year I retired and paid a good hunk of change for a 2 year subscription. They moved out two nights later with no forwarding address and nobody knew where they went. Police were not all that concerned and as far as I know they only took complaints and filed them. We live and learn. james
    Fitness gyms are notorious for that.

Boolit Master
    as said- you reap what you sow. the cow only has so much milk. does that make sense?

Boolit Bub
    I just received my ten piece order of 4" eight gauge brass hulls from Rocky Mountain after about an eight month wait. They are excellent and worth the wait and price. I must say a lot of brass was sacrificed to make those big boys. I plan to get more so I hope they keep the doors open. Thanks, Squid Boy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12