MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingWidenersLee Precision
RepackboxRotoMetals2Load DataInline Fabrication
Titan Reloading

Thread: Anybody reloading 350 legend and need cases?

Boolit Mold

Anybody reloading 350 legend and need cases?

Hey guys I'm not usually an active member as I don't usually have the knowledge to contribute, more of a read posts for knowledge.

Anyway in the past I have had help from very nice people here who have sent me cast boolots and not even charged shipping.

So I figure I'll pay it forward. I have 60-65 350 legend winchester cases I picked up at the range today. Must have been sight in day. They appear to be in good condition and probably just once fired.

I have no 350 stuff so I don't need them and since I have no equipment for it I can't deprime them or anything. Got them soaking in warm soapy water now and will rinse clean.

So if anybody needs cases let me know. Helpfully I can pass them on to someone who is getting started and needs brass for the caliber.

Boolit Grand Master

I will take these. Just got a 350 and have zero brass. PM sent
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Thanks Rollins!
    I was at the range on Sat. Scrounged the buckets and came up with a couple big hand fulls of both 350 and .44 mags. and a good hand full of 30-30. Shot a sub 2" group with my 350 AR @ 50 yds, and a 4" group @ 25 yds with my .44 Bisley. It was a good day, and I'm ready to set my sights on some corn crunchers in a couple weeks.
    Last edited by fastdadio; 10-30-2022 at 08:13 PM.
    Deplorable infidel

Boolit Grand Master

Still waiting for a response to the pm?
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Boolit Mold
    Did you not get it? I sent one.
    I drive a long way to work so not back in time to mail it out until the weekend.
    Right now I washed the cases in warm soap water over 2 days and then rinsed and they are drying. I don't have any 350 equipment so I can't decap, size, trim etc so cases are as is.

Will ship them out saturday.

Boolit Master
    Starline Brass still has some in stock for those still looking.

I had my 350L at the range Monday and got a couple good groups. Chronograph must have gotten switched on when I slid it into the bag and was DOA so no info other than the A1680 worked well under the RCBS 35-200.
    Last edited by Mal Paso; 11-02-2022 at 10:27 PM.
    Mal

Mal Paso means Bad Pass, just so you know.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Rollins View Post
    Did you not get it? I sent one.
    I drive a long way to work so not back in time to mail it out until the weekend.
    Right now I washed the cases in warm soap water over 2 days and then rinsed and they are drying. I don't have any 350 equipment so I can't decap, size, trim etc so cases are as is.

Will ship them out saturday.
    Thanks, No pm or email was received.

– Amber Veal

- Wayne Dyer