RepackboxWidenersInline FabricationTitan Reloading
Reloading EverythingLoad DataLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2

Thread: Prophecy Central

Prophecy Central

Most people who study scripture come to realize that Jerusalem is set up as the center of prophecies for mankind and scholars have made note of various ways. One of my favorites is something I once heard Chuck Missler comment on, that being the way languages to the left of Jerusalem are written from left to right and to the right of Jerusalem they are written from right to left.

Another I dearly loved was from the work of David Flynn, the man who discovered (or if he didn't make the original discovery, he popularized the matter) that there exists a numerical relationship between nautical miles, statute miles and the years (dates, both BC and AD) that events occur as relate to Jerusalem, apparently a function of how our creator runs this reality, something documented to have happened over the centuries and observed as late as August of 2008 (at least as I'm aware of). I was looking forward to further works of Flynn and was certainly sad to see him go.

Jerusalem is prophecy central because of it being the place our creator chose. The ways in which He expresses that choice were recorded in scripture and are being played out before our eyes, evidence that He is God. If anyone has stories to relate concerning how they became aware that God has set Jerusalem up, biblical or extra biblical, would enjoy reading them.

Boolit Master
    Here is a good read on the subject.

Jerusalem in History and Prophecy
    A Background Study
    By Dr. David R. Reagan

https://christinprophecy.org/articles/jerusalem-3000/

Boolit Grand Master

"to the left of Jerusalem ... and to the right"?? all depends on which way you are facing. More accurate to say east or west or north or south. I dislike it when intelligent people make such stupid mistakes, it distracts from the value they do have.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

A radio preacher (AFR) Fri really ticked me off, I don't typically put much faith in the 'sermon' by many. They all have objectives. He was speaking, a story of a guy who was 'once' Christian but back sliding and how the guy got straightened out. Corrupt the Bible, will ya?
    Whatever!

Boolit Master

Jerusalem or Cairo - take your pick. Either is in a position to give the residents the potential to control the land bridge necessary to trade between the Africa and Asia, as well as the Mediterranean and Indian subcontinent, and Cairo probably more likely due to its additional control over the Nile path to the African interior. I would say that any religious happenings in the area were purely coincidental to the commercial importance which caused people to inhabit it. Wheatfield, Nebraska is unlikely to be the point of contention for three major religions simply because no one has any reason to go there to found one. Man followed the money, and his gods came along for the ride.
    WWJMBD?

In the Land of Oz, we cast with wheel weight and 2% Tin, Man.

Flynn's work demonstrated that "pivotal events in history are unquestionably connected in time and space to the Temple of Jerusalem". The man seldom did interviews to any extent adequate to dip into the body of knowledge he was working with but here's a recording that made a pretty good stab at it. Still, it's no substitute for actually studying the texts themselves, a task certainly not accomplished in one pass. There's just too much there to absorb, to see where he was going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SGY...BlrMfs&index=1

Quote Originally Posted by ioon44 View Post
    Here is a good read on the subject.

Jerusalem in History and Prophecy
    A Background Study
    By Dr. David R. Reagan

https://christinprophecy.org/articles/jerusalem-3000/

Quoting from the article...
    "Specifically, the prophecies are as follows:
    The Jews will be back in the land of Israel.
    The Jews will be back in the city of Jerusalem.
    The Israeli army will be like a firepot among pieces of wood.
    Jerusalem will become the focal point of world politics.
    All the nations of the world will come together against Jerusalem."

Heh, how deep do people have to stick their heads in a hole to not see the prophecies being fulfilled ?
    Hmmm, pretty deep!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Smith View Post
    "to the left of Jerusalem ... and to the right"?? all depends on which way you are facing. More accurate to say east or west or north or south. I dislike it when intelligent people make such stupid mistakes, it distracts from the value they do have.
    It wasn't easy. But thanks to Larry, Moe and Curly I found a map that violates modern cartography by placing east on the left and west of the right.