Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingLoad Data
WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationRepackbox
Snyders Jerky Reloading Everything

Thread: WTB CZ550 magnum action suitable for the 375 H&H cartridge

Boolit Master

WTB CZ550 magnum action suitable for the 375 H&H cartridge

New Post: It has been quite a while since this WTB was posted. This is to bring it up to top again. Still needed is a CZ 550 magnum action suitable for a 375 H&H threaded CZ barrel. I purchased an older Mauser action from a member here and it didn't fit up to my existing threaded barrel which I am sure is a CZ made barrel and I also have the CZ stock for it. I am trying to make this rifle build as easy as possible since I am not looking to get into a bunch wood and steel modifications in order to make this work. Thanks for looking again. Stan aka smoked turkey.

original post..The above title needs some additional information in order to be clear as to exactly what is needed. I have a stock and barrel already and I am missing the most critical piece for the puzzle. The barrel has a shank with the following threaded shank information that must fit to the purchased action. The 375 H&H barrel I have has a threaded shank that is 0.6325" in length(16mm), threaded diameter of 1.1025(M28mm), threaded at 12 TPI (threads per inch)(2mm). I will take the action once acquired to a local (sort of) gunsmith for installation/head space, and have other external work done to the barrel. Not being a machinist, I am not sure what other information is needed by the seller in order to make sure this action will allow my barrel to be properly installed. It is believed that the stock and barrel once was threaded to a CZ550 action. Hence the reason for the specific post. If other information is needed I will gladly supply it if I can. I will email some pictures if I have any serious answers to my request. Thank you for taking time to respond to my WTB thread.
    smoked turkey (Stan).
    Last edited by smoked turkey; 11-16-2022 at 04:44 PM. Reason: still needed and want to bring up to top
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Boolit Bub
    I may have what you need, PM sent.

Boolit Master

I'm trying to bring this to the top but haven't quite figured out how to do it,
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Boolit Master

Any CZ550 magnum length actions out there that are looking for a new home? If you have one to sell, I'd appreciate hearing from you. Thanks so much.

Not any success looking for a CZ550 action. Please close this WTB thread.
    Last edited by smoked turkey; 12-02-2022 at 09:29 PM. Reason: needed to close this WTB thread

Closed per smoked turkey's request, moved to Completed Deals.

DG