RepackboxSnyders JerkyReloading EverythingLoad Data
Lee PrecisionInline FabricationWidenersTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters Supply RotoMetals2

Thread: NOE molds customer service

NOE molds customer service

Just a shout out to Al and NOE, I received the wrong mold from NOE yesterday and sent an email explaining that. I received an email from Al this morning apologizing and stated that he would send out the correct mold today along with a prepaid box to return the wrong mold.
    NOE makes quality products but just as important to me is quality customer service and that is about as good as it gets.

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    ++++++ 1 ^^^^^^^^^^

I've been casting for 60 some years and have accumulated quite a few molds of different brands, but the first place I look now is NOE - I've purchased a number of them and they are all top quality all the way. I switched over to Al's expander plugs a year ago and recently switched over to his push through bullet sizing system. I was so impressed with both that I just put an order in this past Sunday to duplicate what I have back in Michigan for the calibers I reload out here in Arizona for the winter. I have talked with Al on the phone a number of times and he is a first class gentleman who cares about his customers and providing top notch products - a real pleasure to deal with!

Boolit Grand Master

NOE is a pleasure to do business with .
    Al even sent me 6 free allen wrenches when I lost the one that came with my mould ... I asked what the size was on Cast Boolits forum so I could buy replacement and made a comment that I was going to buy 1/2 dozen because I kept loosing the dang things ...
    Well ... I get a PM from Al ... he read my post and was sending them ... NC !
    That is good customer service !
    Also Al's an American and his business is here ... I like to Buy American !
    Gary
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Boolit Buddy
    I have been dealing with him for close to ten years now everything I have purchased from Al has been top shelf and his customer service is second to none, and this is not a paid advertisement .

Ordered a mould on last Friday afternoon and received it Monday. Can't beat the two discounts either!