Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyWidenersLoad Data
RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
Repackbox MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arsenal Molds what's their problem

Thumbs down Arsenal Molds what's their problem

I'll keep it short been trying to contact them for months. No response, I used their form, emailed, called even used their facebook page messenger. finally, just sent the mold back w a letter and all my contact info. on Sept. 22 they did receive it got usps confirmation. this week again I tried all means of contact. nothing left message w my info no return call.
    I do like the 2 molds well 1 now but will go elsewhere if this is their practice.
    14th VA. CAV.
    N_SSA

Boolit Bub
    It's not just you. They do not communicate, PERIOD. Tells me all I need to know about them. Love the one mold of theirs I have. Got that second hand though.

Boolit Master

Got five moulds from them and would definitely buy another, but I have never tried to contact them.

Great-grand pa's were in the 7th and 12th Virginia Cavalry.

He used to have good communication.

I remember calling him with a few questions about my excellent #503 Keith 5 cavity mold.

NRA LIFE Member

USPSA/IPSC

Did you ever reach them ?

NRA LIFE Member

USPSA/IPSC

Quote Originally Posted by derek45 View Post
    Did you ever reach them ?
    No tried and tried tried again today 10/27 left message after message. Tried every form of communication. With that said I’ll never buy another mold from them. Would have to have a screw loose to buy again. I’ll also assume I’m out a mold. If i do ever get it back to be far I will post that I did.
    14th VA. CAV.
    N_SSA

Boolit Buddy
    Sadly, my experience was similar to yours. I ordered a RCBS 358-150KT and the first time I used it, an alignment pin backed out. I called, called, left voice mails, emails, carrier pigeon, you name it and finally one day I received a call. Yes, they fixed after he was a bit huffy on the phone and I had to pay freight to send it back. Love the mold and I have the original RCBS version and it is dead on. It really is a shame it worked out that way because I really like his molds for the most part. That alignment pin issue was not a good design and M&P is much superior. Best of luck, keep at it.

Boolit Master

Everyone has different experiences; loaded 6832 bullets made with the five moulds I have purchased from them and have about 1500 on the self to ready to load.

I also have the clone Rcbs 150 kt mould plus the Ohaus and Rcbs 150 Kt too.

But I have never had to contact them, so I don't know how that would go.

Would I buy another mould definitely.

Write a review of the shop on google reviews. That just might get their attention.
    These men and their hypnotized followers call this a new order. It is not new. It is not order.

Boolit Buddy
    Dang! I'm glad I bought my oddball .321 mould from them prior to reading this thread, otherwise I would never have ordered it. Read some of Venturino's commentary on the brand and just used their website..........got the mould in two weeks or so and I have utterly no complaint, nice piece of workmanship.........

Don't give a damn if they talk, I like their results tho. Still, I'll bear this in mind when I try them again.

Boolit Grand Master

They make a good looking mold. Its a shame that their lack of communication is probably hurting their business. On the other hand, Tom at Accurate Molds is great to deal with.

Boolit Buddy

Considering an Arsenal 358242 for my HP Clone. I am a bit concerned if ordering from them is a wise idea or not. Tom at Accurate doesn’t do round nose’s although if I am seeking any other shape of boolit I will use his molds as he is top notch to deal with in all respects.

Boolit Buddy
    After waiting several weeks for my first order a query on this forum advised me the firm was a one horse operation known for reticence. After seven weeks I received my mold; it was the bee's knees. When I ordered a second mold I may have gotten a confirmation email. That mold was also excellent. Arsenal molds seem priced relatively lower than other custom molds, I can't imagine how they could be better quality, and some of their designs are unique to the firm. I plan to buy a third mold--but that's just me; I would advise those with a strong need for personal interaction and limited deferred gratification skills to shop somewhere else.

Well, my new 44 mold came in about 2 weeks. Had it now for 2 months with no complaints; very nice mold throughout.

I had to contact Jared once a couple of years ago and it went well, so I can only go by my personal experience. I will say that the molds I received took a long time to reach me, one of them about 3 months from the order date. All of my Arsenal molds are very high quality but can be a tad bit quirky in reference to the pins.
    I must admit, the numerous poor customer service reviews I have seen recently are a bit concerning but at the same time, if I don’t know you I have to take those reviews with a grain of salt.

Boolit Master

Sadly , most one horse operations do not have good communications. They would spend most of their day answering phone calls or e-mails that do not lead to business. Time on the phone or computer is time away from production.

Quote Originally Posted by gc45 View Post
    Well, my new 44 mold came in about 2 weeks. Had it now for 2 months with no complaints; very nice mold throughout.
    Is that a replacement for the mold you mailed back with tracking?
    These men and their hypnotized followers call this a new order. It is not new. It is not order.

I've had a pretty poor experience with Arsenal as well. I bought a brass Mold and it was a little difficult to open. The alignment pin came part way out. I returned it and I suspect it was just tapped back in. Using the mold again that pin just fell out. I returned the mold a second time, again at my expense. That was about 3 months ago with no responses to my emails at all. The phone is not answered and you can't leave a message. I still don't have the mold, or any sort of response. At this point I consider it a loss. I've bought 3 molds from them, but will not buy anymore.
    "...journalism may be the greatest plague we face today - as the world becomes more and more complicated and our minds are trained for more and more simplification"
    Nassim Taleb
    'Fooled by Randomness'

Boolit Grand Master
    I have had nothing but good luck with them. Think I have about 8 of their moulds. If they have something I want, I won't hesitate to order from them again.

I purchased one a few years ago and had no problems but I damn sure would not buy again if I cannot communicate with them.I don’t want to business with an entity that will not communicate. That’s just stupid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast