RotoMetals2WidenersRepackboxTitan Reloading
Reloading EverythingLoad DataSnyders JerkyInline Fabrication
Lee Precision MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arsenal Molds what's their problem

Boolit Master

not that I have a dog in this hunt, I googled their 801 number and found this site. Perhaps an end around email at this site will kick something loose. https://www.themachineconnection.com/contact-us/
    “Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.” Ronald Reagan

[QUOTE=dannyd; Great-grand pa's were in the 7th and 12th Virginia Cavalry.[/QUOTE]

3 in the 14th Virginia Cavalry, here. All 3 wounded in action, my g-grandfather imprisoned on Johnson's Island since his capture at Winchester, VA, Sept 9, 1864.
    Mighty glad to make your acquaintance, Sir!
    John

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by John F. View Post
    3 in the 14th Virginia Cavalry, here. All 3 wounded in action, my g-grandfather imprisoned on Johnson's Island since his capture at Winchester, VA, Sept 9, 1864.
    Mighty glad to make your acquaintance, Sir!
    John
    Your GG father may have been captured on the land my old man's cabinet shop was build on "Third battle of Winchester."

General Turner Ashby and my GG grandpa's were cousin's . One of my GG grandpa"s was killed at Todd"s Tavern May, 5, 1864.

Boolit Buddy
    I have also tried and tried to get in contact with him. He made a defective mold for me and will not reply to email or phone. I hope he enjoys the money I GAVE him as there wont be any more. Save your money and frustration and buy from Tom at Accurate molds. He absolutely stands by his molds. Arsenal will eventually go under. You can treat customers like that and stay in business. Anyone like to buy a mold that cast bullets .006 too big? I didnt think so.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by flatnose View Post
    I have also tried and tried to get in contact with him. He made a defective mold for me and will not reply to email or phone. I hope he enjoys the money I GAVE him as there wont be any more. Save your money and frustration and buy from Tom at Accurate molds. He absolutely stands by his molds. Arsenal will eventually go under. You can treat customers like that and stay in business. Anyone like to buy a mold that cast bullets .006 too big? I didnt think so.
    what kind of mould is it?

Boolit Mold
    At the outset of Covid I did have a quick communication with Jared. He said he was not doing any more custom work, he was overwhelmed with orders from his catalog. He did tell me to send him the six sample boolits I had, to produce 380 mold. That was over a year ago and I’ve never heard from him since. Tried phone calls and emailing. Nothing. Gave up on him

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12