Snyders JerkyInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
WidenersRotoMetals2RepackboxTitan Reloading
Reloading Everything Lee Precision

Thread: Lyman bullet sizer package, new and used (Lyman 4500, 450, heater block, dies)

Boolit Man

Lyman bullet sizer package, new and used (Lyman 4500, 450, heater block, dies)

Greetings Fellow Casters,

I have the following new and used Lyman bullet sizing equipment for sale. I want to sell all the equipment as one complete package. Current Midway prices are in parentheses for the new tools. It includes:

• Lyman 4500 Lube Sizer Bullet Sizer and Lubricator with Heater ($239). Condition is NIB and never used, includes all accessories and manual with DVD
    • Lyman Lubricator Heater Block ($57.99). Condition is NIB, never used and incudes mounting hardware.
    • Lyman Gas Check Seater ($9.59), Condition is NIB, never used in original packaging

The three items above were purchased to upgrade my original equipment below. I never used any of it and now want to move it out thanks to powder coating. The equipment below is my original setup purchased in the late 1970s and is still very functional. It includes:

• Lyman 450 Lubrisizer circa 1979 Gray color. Condition is used and shows some wear but perfectly functional. Includes tools and ratchet wrench. Needs cleaned and the handle will be removed for shipping
    • Four Sizing Lyman and RCBS dies in diameters: 0.308, 0.352, 0.356, 0.457. Condition is used but very serviceable.
    • Three top punches: #s-467, 429, 191. Condition is used but serviceable.
    • Nine Bullet lube sticks, various brands, most are full sticks with a few partials

Shipping and handling are included in the price. The equipment will be securely packaged in a reinforced box with extra packing tape and support.

The selling price is $335.00 shipped. The preferred payment is a USPS money order or I will take a check but clear it before shipping. I can do PayPal (F&F or you pay my fees) or other forms of payment if you contact me. The first public posting to state “I will take it” gets the sale. I am happy to correspond on questions or offers by PM but to be fair to the forum you must tell all that you will purchase.

Please see the photos for more details. Contact me for any questions and thanks for your consideration,

Paul

Last edited by reedap1; 10-04-2022 at 02:14 PM.

Boolit Bub
    I'll take it all. PM sent.

Boolit Man
    Sold PF to Monty (MEW), thank you, sir, see PMs

Sold! Moved to S&S Completed Deals.

DG