MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersTitan ReloadingSnyders Jerky
Load DataReloading EverythingInline FabricationRotoMetals2
Repackbox Lee Precision

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Thursday, September 29

For Thought and Meditation - Thursday, September 29

Good morning all. This message gives me hope. Not just personally, but as a nation, and as a people. Have a safe and blessed day.

God's Holy Fire: 'Breathe Life!'
    Thursday, September 29, 2022 - Phil Ware

9 Then He said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, ‘The Lord God says this: “Come from the four winds, breath, and breathe on these slain, so that they come to life.”’” 10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and the breath entered them, and they came to life and stood on their feet, an exceedingly great army.
    — Ezekiel 37:9-10

Key Thought

God took the dust of the ground and shaped it and breathed into it the breath of life, and "the man became a living being" (Genesis 2:7). That is the Bible's account of the beginnings of the human race. Today's verses refer to a time when Ezekiel was held in a foreign land. The temple in which he was to have served had been destroyed, and he lived far from where he longed to serve. God's people were in exile. Things felt hopeless. So, God reached back to the creation story and reminded Ezekiel of this truth: If God's Breath, the Holy Spirit, can transform dust into a person, then the Spirit can also transform a destroyed nation and bring it back to life. God's Breath, the Holy Spirit, brings life. The Spirit brings life where there is none. The Spirit brings life to what is dead. The Spirit brings life to sagging hopes and lost dreams. The Spirit brings life to people who have lost their way and given up. That same Holy Spirit longs to bring life to us, today!

Today's Prayer

O Father, breathe on me and breathe into me your Holy Spirit. In Jesus' name, I ask this. Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen, a great message today!