Inline FabricationLoad DataWidenersTitan Reloading
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxRotoMetals2
Lee Precision Snyders Jerky

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Wednesday, September 28

For Thought and Meditation - Wednesday, September 28

Good morning all. I really like these thoughts on today's verse and what about that prayer! ...Amen...

Phil Ware Wednesday, September 28, 2022

The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.
    —1 Corinthians 2:14

Thoughts on Today's Verse...

The Holy Spirit is God's abiding gift, God's seal and promise. The Spirit is our assurance that what he began with Jesus' sacrificial death and our participation in it through faith and baptism, he will bring to completion at Jesus' return. But the world cannot understand this great promise, just like it cannot understand much of Scripture. Without the gift of the Holy Spirit, their eyes only see what they can touch with their fingers and cannot fully see what is true in God's heart and revealed in his Word.

My Prayer...

Father, I thank you for sending Jesus. Jesus, I thank you for sending the Spirit. Spirit, I thank you for never leaving me alone. As I am filled with the Spirit, O Lord, so fill me more and more until my will and my life more perfectly reflect your desires and character. Use me to bless others just as your presence now blesses me. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

AMEN and Amen!
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

Boolit Master

Amen, a great message today!