Load DataReloading EverythingRepackboxLee Precision
RotoMetals2Inline FabricationSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan Reloading Wideners
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just another night at work

Boolit Master
    The guy is protesting high gas prices

Boolit Master

Maybe the store had a “FREE ROAD APPLE WITH EVERY PURCHASE” sale going on.

Boolit Master
    Finally found and attached a photo of the horse and buggy at the Kroger in Lawrenceburg that I think everyone can see. I had copied the first one off of an email.

Boolit Master
    THAT'S just WILD, my friend! Thanx for sharing that!
    For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. Ecclesiastes 1:18
    He that troubleth his own house shall inherit the wind: and the fool become servant to the wise of heart. Proverbs 11:29
    ...Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of my brethren, ye have done it unto me. Matthew 25:40

Carpe SCOTCH!

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Well, even if he had left the windows down, he could hardly leave it in the car.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Boolit Master

I suspect he has a need for a couple dozen of pieces of straight lumber and got tired of moving the twisted, bent, and curved wood from the bins all by himself.
    If it was easy, anybody could do it.

Boolit Buddy
    Interesting as my wife and were traveling back home in NW KS and stopped at favorite Mexican food place. A middle aged to older couple, louder than normal, were eating she had her back to me. My wife says look over, they were talking so loud,.everyone could hear their conversation, and she had a "service dog" on her lap. He was not small! Eventually he jumped down and walked around their table with a leash and "service dog" halter.

A few months ago we walked into an Academy store and a guys dog had taken a huge dump right in front the greeter. It was gross.

I was in our local Walmart and a lady was coming in as I was leaving, looked like a dog in the top basket area, turns out it was a pig.

Last week we were in Wall South Dakota and I was waiting for my wife and sat down on one end of a bench. An older gentleman as on the other with what I thought was a baby carriage until the dog apparently spotted me and went completely ballistic inside. He wasn't holding back at all, good thing he was completely enclosed.

I have to ask why? Our daughter was attacked by a dog when she was young, she is 40 now but was petrified of dogs for years. People don't always have their pets well trained and what about people with pet allergies? Then there is the issue of leashes getting wrapped around everything. The last thing I want to do is sit down and eat a meal where a dog or cat, or pig or horse have just been.

I understand pets and taking them with you but somewhere there has to be some common sense. Eventually more in a store will lead to some conflicts between each other. That would be fun.

Thanks for thr morning chuckle!

Boolit Grand Master

Southern France by way of Interior Bush Alaska
    I once had a horse in an underdeveloped county. I came back one night and tied my horse up to a statue. The next morning I was awakened by kids hollering that my horse was in jail! Sure enough, the police had taken my horse and put him in a jail cell. Yes, they got a couple of bucks out of me, but it wasn’t much compared to the rest of the world.

Boolit Master

Just showing off his horsepower

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12